Online Internet Check-in Not Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Internet Check-in Not Working?

I have been trying to do OLCI for the past hour and a half and while I can see my personal/passport details, I keep coming back to the same page with the following message:

We are currently experiencing system difficulties. Please try again later or check in at the airport.

This is the first time I'm encountering problems with OLCI. Does anyone else have difficulties at this point in time, or is this peculiar to my flight only? I'm facing the same difficulty on both Firefox or Internet Explorer.
    My Cafe Adventures
    Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
    http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
    I have been trying to do OLCI for the past hour and a half and while I can see my personal/passport details, I keep coming back to the same page with the following message:

We are currently experiencing system difficulties. Please try again later or check in at the airport.

This is the first time I'm encountering problems with OLCI. Does anyone else have difficulties at this point in time, or is this peculiar to my flight only? I'm facing the same difficulty on both Firefox or Internet Explorer.
    Basically the website is over loaded with requests and cant process your request, try again later.

Comment

I think Singapore needs to beef up their website hardware/network gear.

I have received that message (actually one similar that states the system is overloaded) when trying to make a reservation.

fclass

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        Basically the website is over loaded with requests and cant process your request, try again later.
        Yes, maybe you would like to try and refresh your page or you could open a new browser window and try again.
        We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Trust me, I tried everything I could with Firefox and IE, but nothing worked. I got my seat confirmed eventually -- by visiting the airline's Customer Service Centre on Orchard Road.

Fortunately, window seats were still available. I had been hoping to score one for photo/video opportunities. Unfortunately, 11A isn't available. I also made my BTC booking but not after unsuccessfully trying to see the onboard choices available. Neither was I able to obtain the registration of the aircraft deployed on that day (the counter staff there thought I was referring to the aircraft model -- Nah, I have gone beyond that stage).

I was also hoping to obtain some insights into the Singapore Airlines Suites, perhaps by viewing a cabin mock-up or obtaining snippets of information from the displays. None available. The airline really keeps its secrets well.
          My Cafe Adventures
          Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
          http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Working...
          X