Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best seats on 777-300ER

Hi guys,

i am taking the wife on a sales conf in Geneva next week, one of the flight we'll be taking is Singapore to Barcelona. Being the first time we are on 300ER, can anyone recommend the best seats for 2 of us? Is 11 and 12 better than 14 onwards or do they actually feel like smaller cabin?

Cheers,
    Andy

Originally posted by andySYD View Post
    Hi guys,

i am taking the wife on a sales conf in Geneva next week, one of the flight we'll be taking is Singapore to Barcelona. Being the first time we are on 300ER, can anyone recommend the best seats for 2 of us? Is 11 and 12 better than 14 onwards or do they actually feel like smaller cabin?

Cheers,
    Andy
    hi andy,
    i have flown in rows 11, 12 and 14 on the 777-300ER. Rows 11 and 12 are nice in that they are separated from the rest of the C cabin, and give you more of a "travelling with the first class" group. Row 12 on occasion can be a little more noisy due to its close proximity to the lavatory and SQ prep area. The same can be said for 14, but the legroom is really generous. If i had to choose however, I would go for 11. This is because it's a bulkhead and the amount of foot traffic near the bulkhead is minimal due to the smaller number of passengers utilizing that area. however, some people disagree with me. to be honest, all three rows are very nice seats, and i think you and the mrs. will enjoy your experience no matter what seat you are in.

Comment

The problem with 14 is that you have to sit separately from your wife. The second cabin bulkhead seats that are in the middle are 15C and D. I agree with Taipeiflyer that 11 (being bulkhead in the mini cabin) may be better for you.

Comment

Originally posted by UMD View Post
        The problem with 14 is that you have to sit separately from your wife. The second cabin bulkhead seats that are in the middle are 15C and D. I agree with Taipeiflyer that 11 (being bulkhead in the mini cabin) may be better for you.
        What about Y? I'll be going to Hong Kong on the 77W next month. Any suggestions? By the way, I have this question in my mind. Do passengers sitting on the first row (Row 31 & 44 in Y) get to enjoy the seat functions like the cloak hanger and the cup holder? What about the USB port and stuff? If yes, how, since there's no seats infront of them?
        We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Sorry, I can't tell you about Y. I would assume the bulkhead seats will have all the USB ports and stuff as well underneath the armrests. However, I am sure there won't be any cup holder and coat hanger around.

Again, I am not sure. Maybe someone else with better experience can tell us.

Comment

Hmmm. Any experts around?
            We put labels on people and fight wars over them. If we truly want harmony, we have to get past the labels.

Comment

Although I haven't flown in EY on a 77W (my last was a flight to SINBCN in Business back in February), I would probably suggest bulkhead or emergency exit rows - which would guarantee you space plus a bit of privacy at the same time.

I'm actually looking forward to an EY experience on the 77W - an upcoming trip on SQ16 in January (hope that gets approved!)

Comment

Working...
              X