Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bitterroot View Post
    Seven:

9V-SPE, -SPJ, -SPM, - SPN, -SPO, -SPP, and -SPQ.
    In that case, SMU was the one they reactivated for a short while last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
      In that case, SMU was the one they reactivated for a short while last year?
      SPM & SPN were the 2 744s they re-activated from the desert last year, and they still are in service. I believe SMU was in service throughout until her recent removal from the fleet.

Comment

• SQ221 operating as 747

SQ221 Singapore - Sydney is showing as operating as 747 from 3rd April till 7 May is this correct? I am thinking of booking a FC reward and just wondering if it is likely to remain a 747 for whole period it is now showing.

Comment

• We know it is from 2/Apr to 10/Apr beyond that, it was suppose to be revert back to A388. Perhaps that's changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            We know it is from 2/Apr to 10/Apr beyond that, it was suppose to be revert back to A388. Perhaps that's changed.
            I think it will depend on certification of the Koito seats.

Comment

• Thanks, if i book a saver first reward and its changed back to A380 will I get suites or be forced to change?

Comment

• Originally posted by magnumpi View Post
                Thanks, if i book a saver first reward and its changed back to A380 will I get suites or be forced to change?
                Grandfathered unless u decide to change flights

Comment

• Originally posted by magnumpi View Post
                  Thanks, if i book a saver first reward and its changed back to A380 will I get suites or be forced to change?
                  Probability of getting upgraded, to SUITES, maybe -10%

Comment

• Right now, it looks like the 744 is on SQ12 only up to 15 Apr. From 16 Apr, it's on 77W, so no Savers in the premium classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverChris View Post
                      Probability of getting upgraded, to SUITES, maybe -10%
                      Actually, no.
                      Happened to me, 744 got subbed for 388, automatically Saver F become saver R.
                      F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

• Singapore Airlines to extend Boeing 747 Sydney operation into May 2011
                        As per 17MAR11 GDS timetable display, Singapore Airlines plans to extend Boeing 747-400 operation on Singapore – Sydney SQ221/212 service into May 2011.

SQ221/212 temporary replaces Airbus A380 from 02APR11 to 07MAY11 (03APR11 to 08MAY11 from SYD).

Schedule:

SQ221 SIN2010 – 0055+1SYD 744 D
                        SQ212 SYD0805 – 1430SIN 744 D

http://airlineroute.net/2011/03/17/sq-syd-s11update/

Comment

• Yep SQ stuffing around either MEL or SYD again!

They really don't seem to care about either of these destinations with the ever changing equipment.

Comment

• Well, looks like the 744 may stay a bit longer than expected?

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyBoy View Post
                              Yep SQ stuffing around either MEL or SYD again!

They really don't seem to care about either of these destinations with the ever changing equipment.
                              Planes are still full so why would they I understand the frustration though.

Comment

• Originally posted by SQJunkie View Post
                                Actually, no.
                                Happened to me, 744 got subbed for 388, automatically Saver F become saver R.
                                R service too? Frankly I would be happier on the skysuites, they're not gonna be around much longer

Comment

Working...
                                X