Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get onto Waitlist via SingaporeAir.com

Hi guys,

I am trying to book a flight but there is no seat available - hence was wondering how can I get myself waitlisted via the website?

Cheers!

Unfortunately you can't waitlist via the website, you would need to make a confirmed booking via the web then call SQ reservations to waitlist.

Comment

you cant do waitlist or even change/cancel booked flights on its website.

Comment

Originally posted by flyguy View Post
        There is an option to cancel the booking in My Bookings section. However I never tried that before so I'm not sure if it's fully functional.

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
          There is an option to cancel the booking in My Bookings section. However I never tried that before so I'm not sure if it's fully functional.
          The 'cancel booking' function works fine.

Comment

wasnt able to use this function to cancel a booking last month and thought it was not possible - but those who have - what happens next ie if one cancel, does it prompt for another new flight booking? and if cancel without any new booking - how does the system give u a confirmation and how the money for the cancelled fare will be paid back ie from the credit card when purchased during booking - and whether any cancellation fees etc?

Comment

flyguy, was the 'uncancellable' booking originally booked through the SQ website?

Comment

hi StarG - yes the booking was done 6 weeks ago for SIN-CAN (Guangzhou) through the site but the cancel function does not respond when i click on it several times - but all other functions on the site works ie check flights, change seats, my sevices etc. So finally need call call centre to cancel the flight - and change to another date.

Comment

hi StarG - yes the booking was done 6 weeks ago for SIN-CAN (Guangzhou) through the site but the cancel function does not respond when i click on it several times - but all other functions on the site works ie check flights, change seats, my sevices etc. So finally need call call centre to cancel the flight - and change to another date.
                  Are u using Firefox? Could be an issue, try using IE.

Comment

Pardon me for asking such an obvious question.
                    I have never experienced that myself. Weird.

Comment

will try again when if nec need to cancel another online booked flight. Perhaps my earlier attempt was due to some issues with SQ computerised system at that time.

Comment

Working...
                      X