BTC ex-SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTC ex-SIN

I know this question must have appeared quite a lot of times. So bear with me

What is your favourite BTC ex-SIN (for C class)?

Is the Slipper Thermidor good?

Lamb chops.... yumm....just had it yesterday

The lobster is good too but a tad small.

Comment

I have had this dish twice. I found them to be good, but my view may have been tainted given that slipper lobster thermidor isn't something that I eat on a day-to-day basis. More experienced travellers might beg to differ.

On another occasion I tried the Crab Ravioli. I thought that was good too.
      My Cafe Adventures
      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by YK@HKG View Post
        I know this question must have appeared quite a lot of times. So bear with me

What is your favourite BTC ex-SIN (for C class)?

Is the Slipper Thermidor good?
        Don't let the word 'Lobster' fool you.

No to Slipper Thermidor as I prefer the Asian way of cooking and not the Westernised version. The Westernised version 'over powers' the Lobster and the flavour you only taste is the cheese and tomato. The Asian way, as you know, uses ginger and spring onion....in addition, it's a small morsel of lobster you'll be getting.

Favourite BTC ex SIN? Difficult to say but have always like Chicken rice (at the moment, overdosed on it), Chicken curry Peranakan and the Thai Curry.
        Last edited by SQFAN; 25 July 2007, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Wild mushroom and chorizo risotto.

Comment

lamp chops like superjonjon but i admit i havent tried a huuge range - i like the sauce that comes with the chops the mint stuff

chicken rice with kris chill sauce.
            nuff said

Comment

Maye this is such a broad generalisation ... I tend to find people who have been away from home country tend to prefer home country food and vv.

Anyway, YK@HKG, I see you have some flights coming up. Have you decided on your choice? Please do report back with trip report and pictures like you always do. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
                Anyway, YK@HKG, I see you have some flights coming up. Have you decided on your choice? Please do report back with trip report and pictures like you always do. Thanks.
                Thanks for your suggestions. Yes, I have an upcoming return flight back to HKG on SQ866 (upper-deck) and perhaps one return trip back to CGK (undecided).

I will try to take some pics of the food and cabin.

Comment

Working...
                X