Amending reservations via email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amending reservations via email

I'm quite tired of having to call up SQ reservation line in the UK, so I was wondering if they will allow me to amend my reservation via email?

What type of amendment are you making? Unless it's a recalculation of the fare for an ex-LHR ticket, usually it's more convenient to deal with SQ reservations in SIN. An added benefit is that the lines to SQ SIN are open 24 hours.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
      What type of amendment are you making? Unless it's a recalculation of the fare for an ex-LHR ticket, usually it's more convenient to deal with SQ reservations in SIN. An added benefit is that the lines to SQ SIN are open 24 hours.
      It's just a change of travel dates. Oh the SQ SIN lines are open 24 hours? I didn't know that. I think I shall give them a buzz now.

Cheers, jjpb3!

Comment

Originally posted by quik! View Post
        It's just a change of travel dates. Oh the SQ SIN lines are open 24 hours? I didn't know that. I think I shall give them a buzz now.

Cheers, jjpb3!
        SQ SIN is open 24 hours, however, hold time could be long if you call at night (SIN time). There is no PPS priority line at night either.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryK View Post
          SQ SIN is open 24 hours, however, hold time could be long if you call at night (SIN time). There is no PPS priority line at night either.
          Yes, you are right. I'm giving up, will call during SIN working hours

Comment

Working...
          X