No announcement yet.

9V-SWB Seat 14A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the problem is with the material used for the surface. If it is plastic, it would be much easier to clean.

Comment

Originally posted by eawtan View Post
      Ooops...
      What's with dirtying the 77W cubby holes???
      My Cafe Adventures
      Be Among The First To Savour Aromatic Vietnamese Coffee
      http://www.mycafeadventures.com/

Comment

Originally posted by eawtan View Post
        Ooops...

Gosh. i can't take it.Such new products.
        BOEING. Forever New Frontiers

Comment

Originally posted by The High Flyer View Post
          What's with dirtying the 77W cubby holes???
          Pax can be a pita. Don't care.
          Or else, it was an accident.

Comment

Waaaaah, those 5-year old PITAS can make a big mess with their milo sippy cups! lol
            Such a way about you, My Singapore Girl. Wouldn't go away without you, My Singapore Girl.

Comment

its an ergonomic design flaw in the location and positioning of the cubby hole. SQ and their suppliers should be flogged for this flaw.

The area in front of the cubby hole has an indentation for placing a cup. When the cubby hole cover is open, it is an accident waiting to happen. A simple sweep of a hand could flip the cup directly into the cubby hole.

Another thing, is it me or the materials used in the new Business class seats feel and look really cheap. Even the new First class seats don't look as luxurious as the previous SkySuites.

Comment

Originally posted by bloob View Post
                The area in front of the cubby hole has an indentation for placing a cup. When the cubby hole cover is open, it is an accident waiting to happen. A simple sweep of a hand could flip the cup directly into the cubby hole.
                This would be something similar to what I noticed on one of my previous flights. I was on a flight back from HKG in first row of the then Raffles Class, on a B772. I had ordered Gin Fizz, which I left on the armrest. Moments later I lifted the armrest flap to retrieve the PTV and voila! Icy cold liquid spilled all over me. It was only later that I realised my drink had toppled because the indentation that the glass was on was actually shared between the movable and immovable parts of my armrest.
                My Cafe Adventures

Comment

those pictures are shoooocking - is it just a bad luck of the draw or did any of u 2 get some sort of compo for it - i.e different seat or something else -

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
                    those pictures are shoooocking - is it just a bad luck of the draw or did any of u 2 get some sort of compo for it - i.e different seat or something else -
                    Nah. I didn't get anything, nor did I request for anything. It wasn't quite the fault of the crew or the airline.
                    My Cafe Adventures

Comment

9V-SWH Seat 14A

Why 14A doomed with this mess?

Comment

Working...
                      X