SQ27 - LAX to TPE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ27 - LAX to TPE

Hello everyone! I have been lurking around on these boards for quite a long time, and I have finally decided to make a post!

I was wondering when the first flight on the 77W from LAX to SIN via TPE (SQ27) will be. Also, will this be a completely new aircraft, or will it have been previously used on different flights.

I hope to make many more posts in the future. Thanks!

Welcome to SQTalk!

SQ27 went 77W last week but do note that its only 4x weekly on this plane, other days are 77E. Its got the latest cabin

Comment

Ok, thanks a lot for your help!

Comment

welcome mate

yep 9v-jkl is correct and i kno that tapeiflyer is also an expert on that route

Comment

Originally posted by token01 View Post
          welcome mate

yep 9v-jkl is correct and i kno that tapeiflyer is also an expert on that route
          certainly not an expert, but thank you for the gracious words token. the 777-300ER is in operation though, and it's a great experience sq_lax. hope you get to take part in it soon.

Comment

Got my firm booking on SQ27 on 27 Jul.......Nice to know that I got the 777-300ER.

Always make it a point to take a bowl of beef noodles during the transit stop at TPE....

(Audio)
            ________
            Honda GB500
            Last edited by Audio; 4 February 2011, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X