SQ28 change planes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ28 change planes?

I've got SQ28 booked as separate segments. SIN-TPE and then TPE-LAX. SIN-TPE is on 77W but TPE-LAX is on 772. I thought they use the same plane all the way through? It is on a Sunday in August.

Welcome to SQTalk, bagold.

Looks like a system glitch to me. SQ28 is a through flight with a brief stop in TPE.

Comment

Unless you are travelling on different days for each segment. During the transitional period, the flight is served by 77Ws on some days and 772ERs on others.

Comment

SQ28 is operated by 77W on Tue/Thu/Fri/Sun until end of October. It will become all 77W starting 27-Oct-07.

Comment

Thanks for your replies. So if I'm looking at Aug 26 (Sunday), it should really be 77W all the way through? Right now it looks like 77W connect to 772 when looking at them as separate segments.

Btw, what would you take? SIN-LAX on A345 or SIN-TPE-LAX on 77W in Business?

Comment

Originally posted by bagold View Post
            Btw, what would you take? SIN-LAX on A345 or SIN-TPE-LAX on 77W in Business?
            Definitely SIN-TPE-LAX on the 77W!.

Comment

Of course 77W. Would you prefer lie-flat seat, or flat bed seat?

Comment

Definitely on the 77W, unless you really want to try a non-stop flight.

Comment

Working...
                X