Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me choose a flight SIN to LHR

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering where would be a good website to find out load factors for economy between SIN to LHR.

I'm contemplating these 2 flights (SQ322 10 Feb 2016) or (SQ306 11 Feb 2016).

Which of these flights will have lesser people in economy class on these 2 flights?

Your help is much appreciated as my flights is next week and i'm intending to go for a flight with lesser load in economy.

Cheers

Originally posted by SQ322 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I was just wondering where would be a good website to find out load factors for economy between SIN to LHR.

I'm contemplating these 2 flights (SQ322 10 Feb 2016) or (SQ306 11 Feb 2016).

Which of these flights will have lesser people in economy class on these 2 flights?

Your help is much appreciated as my flights is next week and i'm intending to go for a flight with lesser load in economy.

Cheers
    www.expertflyer.com

Won't tell you exact number of currently vacant seats, but will let you see how many seats are available in each class, up to a maximum shown (4x R/F/J, 9x Y/S). Can also view seatmaps, though this is of limited value, esp with SQ, as they tend to block a lot of seats.
    Last edited by thelongroad; 4 February 2016, 08:09 PM.

Comment

It looks like light loads on both of those flights at this stage - all the economy fare buckets except fare class G are displaying 9.

Comment

[QUOTE= Can also view seatmaps, though this is of limited value, esp with SQ, as they tend to block a lot of seats.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, why does SQ block a lot of seats?

Comment

I believe they block front rows for status members & rear seats get block for group bookings.

Comment

Originally posted by Sethor View Post
            I believe they block front rows for status members & rear seats get block for group bookings.
            Yes rear is definitely for group bookings as status members can never select in that area even when they actually want to!

Comment

Thank You for those replies. It seems like many of the seats are blocked and I can't get a real feel of the exact number of empty seats in economy. Just hope I will have a less crowded flight though...

Thank U once again.

Comment

Working...
              X