Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sq codeshare - SilkAir operated. Where to check in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sq codeshare - SilkAir operated. Where to check in?

Anybody can enlighten me as mentioned on the thread title? Do we check in at SilkAir counter or sq counter at changi

You may check-in at either. Safe travels!

Comment

Thanks! Any idea if the Airbus 320 aircraft have inseat power or even the SilkAir entertainment system (via wifi) or isit only available on the 737s

Comment

The A320 aircrafts do not have in-seat power, however SilkAir Studio (SilkAir's Wifi IFE) is available.

Comment

If we have online checked in, can we skip the self check in and collect the boarding pass via the counter? I suppose the actual boarding pass will be given instead of those flimsy printouts

Comment

Originally posted by sqzulu View Post
            If we have online checked in, can we skip the self check in and collect the boarding pass via the counter? I suppose the actual boarding pass will be given instead of those flimsy printouts
            Yes you can and yes, you will get a normal cardboard BP... It makes sense of doing that as well if you have luggage to check in...
            God must have been a ship owner, he placed the raw materials far from where they are needed and covered two-thirds of the earth with water...

Comment

Working...
            X