marrying booking on SQ and A3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marrying booking on SQ and A3?

I have two separate bookings, one with A3 for CFU-ATH-IST and the continuing on the same day another booking with SQ for IST-SIN. Have asked A3 to marry them but they told me this is impossible. Any suggestions?

It is impossible except to cancel your tickets, pay the fee, and purchase one new ticket with all three segments which will be substantially more.

Comment

Originally posted by Stripakis View Post
      I have two separate bookings, one with A3 for CFU-ATH-IST and the continuing on the same day another booking with SQ for IST-SIN. Have asked A3 to marry them but they told me this is impossible. Any suggestions?
      You may call both airlines separately and have the reservations agents cross reference the PNRs. CFU airport should be able to tag your bags all the way to final destination but will not be able to issue your BP for SQ.

Comment

Thank you. Would not cancel as one booking is on Economy and the other one on Business, and availability is scarce.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin-sg View Post
          You may call both airlines separately and have the reservations agents cross reference the PNRs. CFU airport should be able to tag your bags all the way to final destination but will not be able to issue your BP for SQ.
          The A3 agent refused to do this, will try SQ as they may be able to do this. thank you.

Comment

There is no such thing as "marrying" bookings. It's a myth. Too many people throw the term around without understanding it.

There is such a thing as an info segment - where agents can add flight info for a segment not on the ticket. It has no legal bearing in a misconnect - and is nothing more than to let an airline know where you're connecting from or to.

Again - info segments have no legal bearing , therefore there is no obligation for the ongoing carrier to accommodate in the case of a misconnect.

Comment

Working...
            X