SQ T3 F Private Check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ T3 F Private Check in

Quick question, I will be travelling in business along with my companion who is travelling in suites on the same day same flight.

I understand that I do not have access to tpr, but am I allowed to use the private check in as we are travelling on the same flight?

Thanks for your replies guys!

Originally posted by sgflight View Post
    Quick question, I will be travelling in business along with my companion who is travelling in suites on the same day same flight.

I understand that I do not have access to tpr, but am I allowed to use the private check in as we are travelling on the same flight?

Thanks for your replies guys!
    I don't think they are very strict there. If your companion has TPP status, it would definitely not be an issue.

Comment

I've flown Suites and had two Economy passengers with me at the F check-in at T3. It's rarely busy, so they're fine with it.
      Fly well,
      Travel safe,
      And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

shouldn't be a problem

traveled on F recently with my parents in J - all 3 of us checked in in First Class Check in lounge without any issue

Comment

Thanks a lot guys!

Lastly, I don't think I can use the private CIQ facilities too eh

Comment

Originally posted by sgflight View Post
            Thanks a lot guys!

Lastly, I don't think I can use the private CIQ facilities too eh
            So long as they adhere the golden sticker on your boarding pass, you're good to go.

Comment

if I'm travelling in Suites and have a friend in business and another in economy checking in with me, will i be able to get lounge passes for them as well?

Comment

Originally posted by gumption View Post
                if I'm travelling in Suites and have a friend in business and another in economy checking in with me, will i be able to get lounge passes for them as well?
                I think you are allowed to bring in 1 additional guest along with you. Not too sure about that because I haven't had the chance to use the lounges yet :/

Comment

You can guest one passenger into the first lounge, only you will be able to access the TPR.

Comment

Problem solved, thanks guys.

My waitlist for suites cleared, previously confirmed in J on the same flight. Extremely lucky to get 3xF

Comment

Does anybody know if T3 F private check in is accessible from the terminal, and if so how? I will be arriving T3 on another carrier earlier in the day. I realise there are regular desks, I just like the idea of using the private check in, but I've only seen that it can be accessed by road from the special ramp. Perhaps there is a way in by foot from the main part of the terminal?

Comment

Originally posted by thelongroad View Post
                        Does anybody know if T3 F private check in is accessible from the terminal, and if so how? I will be arriving T3 on another carrier earlier in the day. I realise there are regular desks, I just like the idea of using the private check in, but I've only seen that it can be accessed by road from the special ramp. Perhaps there is a way in by foot from the main part of the terminal?
                        Yes it is. Through the same door that F pax exits the F check-in area to get to the F Immigration gate.

Comment

Four of us in a family travelled SRG-SIN-PVG on J class due to A330 equipment, but travelled Suite class x 2 and J x 2 on PEK-SIN sector, on the way back PEK-SIN-SRG.

On the way to PVG I asked if I can get access to TPR at T3, I showed my tix, but the gatekeeper apologised that he could not grant that, TPR was strictly for R pax. I even explained no R class on SQ836 to PVG as it was utilising A330.

Comment

Originally posted by thelongroad View Post
                            CarbonMan's reply is correct about access if in T3.

If you have checked in elsewhere and have your F BP but have then gone landside at Changi you are supposed to go to the FCL check-in to get the Gold sticker for your BP to get through the 'Private' immigration area. I say supposed as I have been collared and made to get aid sticker previously but a few months ago when I abandoned going into town due to the horrendous taxi queue I walked up to the Private immigration desk sans sticker and nobody said anything.

Originally posted by SilverKrisSRG View Post
                            Four of us in a family travelled SRG-SIN-PVG on J class due to A330 equipment, but travelled Suite class x 2 and J x 2 on PEK-SIN sector, on the way back PEK-SIN-SRG.

On the way to PVG I asked if I can get access to TPR at T3, I showed my tix, but the gatekeeper apologised that he could not grant that, TPR was strictly for R pax. I even explained no R class on SQ836 to PVG as it was utilising A330.
                            Which is correct as you were travelling on a JCL ticket. If you arrive in First and your onward flight is in JCL with no First cabin you (ticket/BP holder) would be allowed in.

Comment

Working...
                            X