Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new SQ Mobile

Thoughts?

I personally love the new look. Very contemporary and in keeping with the brand image. Great to see the new beige/gold as the dominant colour as well.

One thing that would be nice would be to have the navigation bar that shows the KrisFlyer information coloured depending on status (i.e. Silver bar for KFES etc.). Would be great to see this on the new website as well. I wonder what PPS/QPPS/TPPS would be coloured if they did this...?
    Fly well,
    Travel safe,
    And have a pleasant journey.

I noticed it for a moment in iTunes this afternoon but it has since disappeared.

Comment

I updated to new mobile site today. Looks very fresh and responsive. A big change from the old clunky mobile AP. Looks like they may just get it right this time

Comment

Originally posted by Iflyflat View Post
        I updated to new mobile site today. Looks very fresh and responsive. A big change from the old clunky mobile AP. Looks like they may just get it right this time
        I have a very strange problem. It's sitting on my Update List on my iPhone but when I click on the Update button, iOS says "This item is no longer available." on a pop-up.

Comment

I am on Android CarbonMan and I just downloaded on my TAB just now. Maybe an issue with Apple version.

Comment

The App is back. Finally looks very decent. Now if only they can pull out a decent iPad app as well
            Life's A Bitch,
            Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
              The App is back. Finally looks very decent. Now if only they can pull out a decent iPad app as well
              I think they heard me complain. Yes, indeed, it is very difficult to book a flight on the iPhone app. It is way too small, and one can't see all the conditions applied to each ticket class clearly. They need to come up with an iPad/tablet version. It'll be especially helpful for the more presbyopic-handicapped people like me.

Comment

I like the overall look of the new app.
                Disappointed to see there is no Passbook function yet.
                PPS Reserve showing some glitch - total Reserve Value shown is actually total PPS Value at the end of my last membership year.
                Expiry date is also wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StarG View Post
                  I like the overall look of the new app.
                  Disappointed to see there is no Passbook function yet.
                  PPS Reserve showing some glitch - total Reserve Value shown is actually total PPS Value at the end of my last membership year.
                  Expiry date is also wrong.
                  Is this just a case of putting lipstick on a pig?

Comment

Originally posted by inix View Post
                    There is a new tablet app coming soon! Confirmed.
                    Fly well,
                    Travel safe,
                    And have a pleasant journey.

Comment

And of course WP is the PoS everybody leaves wrapped in bog paper.

Comment

I love the new look - cool and sophisticated.
                        Very much projecting a luxury branding.

And all the information like miles activity, pps values, and other statistics are so easily retrievable.

Took awhile to load my trips. First it just showed blank. After a few tries, now everything seems in order. It's beautiful to show snapshots of the destinations in the trips too although some of them seem generic if it's not SQ station for example Baku.

Overall thumbs up.

Comment

The app seems to be a tad faster as well.
                          Flickr, Reviews, SIN Credit Card Usage Reference Table

Comment

Downloaded the app yesterday. And I really love the whole look and interface. Easy and Refreshing.

Comment

Enjoying the updated app. Doesn't feel as "clunky" as the old ones.

Comment

Working...
                              X