X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offer to upgrade to J

Received this in my email just today:

Dear Mr YK@HKG,

We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to upgrade your travel to Business Class, at a special rate, on your upcoming flight:

Booking Reference: XXXXX
    SQ 0856

XX/12/2014
    SIN
    Singapore

HKG
    Hong Kong

Experience Singapore Airlines' Business Class for SGD 570 one-way, per person.

*Terms and conditions apply.

Upon enquiry, I can upgrade both sectors to J for SGD 1,050 (excluding additional fuel surchage). Has anyone received this offer on other routes?

I thought we're usually given opt-ups upon check in?

Comment

SIN-BOM Offered Y to J upgrade for $700 per way per pax at the end of the year. The base fare was $600 per person round trip .
      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

My base fare is also around S$600-700 for round-trip.

Comment

Originally posted by viraj735 View Post
          SIN-BOM Offered Y to J upgrade for $700 per way per pax at the end of the year. The base fare was $600 per person round trip .
          So, did you do it?

Comment

So if you take up the offer, will they give you PPS$ and additional Krisflyer miles as the result?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              So, did you do it?
              Nope, according to the seatmap, the flight is less than 30% full in Y.
              The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

The email did specify that PPS Values will be given for the upgraded flight-sector. Eventually, I didn't take up the offer too.

The flight itself was 90% full in Y with lots of families with kids (like myself). Quite a number of PPS members in Y as well.

Comment

Working...
                X