SQ main reservations line in SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ main reservations line in SIN

I notice over the past few months that I am quite often getting a busy tone on the main SQ reservations no. 62238888, even during office hours.

This never used to happen. The line would always pick up, even if one ended up on hold for a few mins.

Once I do connect, the waiting time is actually the same. Hence I wonder if SQ has cut back on the no. of hunting lines, but not the no. of reservation agents?

I wrote to SQ about it once. Their reply was that they were overwhelmed by the 60th Anniversary offer. Poor excuse. Now, that the offer is now over, we know that that's not the case.

Comment

I finally got thru after 5 tries, and was IMMEDIATELY connected to an agent. Hence it seems to me it not an issue of higher call volume, just fewer available telephone lines.

Comment

I found during my time in Singapore that the we are too busy to take your call message was heard often. However, if you press redial, 8 times out of 10, you just get connected straight through as milehighj said.

Strange.

Comment

Working...
        X