Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

London route seat and Zurich route seat...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London route seat and Zurich route seat...

When will Londoner like me get a chance to sit on the new plan like Swiss people....I think the seat on B744 get dated now....Please....!!!!!!!

it might happen or might never. SQ is intending to use thier new a380 on the LHR route.

Comment

Originally posted by TON_UK View Post
      When will Londoner like me get a chance to sit on the new plan like Swiss people....I think the seat on B744 get dated now....Please....!!!!!!!
      Londoners like you can sit on the new plane right now, just like the Swiss people.

Route your ticket via ZRH.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Londoners like you can sit on the new plane right now, just like the Swiss people.

Well, as mentioned, the A380 will be deployed on the LHR route next year so Londoners will get new seats then.
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post

Or route via CDG, FRA, or MXP just like the French, German, and Italian people.
          My Past, Present, Future Flights (Flights from March 2007 to Present to Future)

Comment

Working...
          X