Great Escapade fare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Escapade fare

Any idea where the cheapest country to source one of these?
    Anyone here purchased one before?

Thanks.

I bought one in C ex-DEL last May when the price was INR 149,000+taxes ($3400+taxes). Unfortunately its gone way way up in price since then and is no longer a good deal, especially with the 12% luxury tax on top of that. Best part about the fare for a PPS sector run is unlimited transits at a city, within the total permitted mileage of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
      Best part about the fare for a PPS sector run is unlimited transits at a city, within the total permitted mileage of course.
      Hmm I guess I missed this chance. But hey, good information for other LPP/TPP runners!

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
        I bought one in C ex-DEL last May when the price was INR 149,000+taxes ($3400+taxes). Unfortunately its gone way way up in price since then and is no longer a good deal, especially with the 12% luxury tax on top of that. Best part about the fare for a PPS sector run is unlimited transits at a city, within the total permitted mileage of course.
        Glad you did the same analysis as I did.

Comment

reginonally try ex-JKT for SQ

Comment

i bought one out of HK for HKD 34, 160, I thought that was a relatively good deal...disadvantage of this fare though is u have to travel via Australia/NZ which one might find a hassle if not going to those places

Comment

Working...
            X