Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kkjay77 View Post
    JFK-LAX/SFO.
    I know it's impossible, but it would be my dream route as I fly them at least 20 times a year.
    IF SQ was given the rights to fly domestic in the states, I dont think anyone is going to want to step foot on an American carrier anymore

My experienes were pretty good on Northwest tho

259850: Good idea actually. It may seem rediculously near but like you I think many wouldn't mind paying more just to get past the Causeway traffic I've always heard of.

Seeing as its such a short flight (under an hour I reckon?) you'd probably only be served a drink though. So if they do decide to I suppose SQ would rather put their budget carrier Tiger Airways up to the job.

Gosh, I've lived in Sg for practically all 21years of my life but I've only been to Malaysia once so far and that was last year heh.

Comment

I'd like at most
      Americas
      Chicago, Las Vegas, Miami, Honolulu, Mexico City, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro, Buenos Aires, maybe Lima, Santiago, all can be direct, via Osaka-Kansai (give it a chance), Johannesburg, Sydney, Frankfurt, etc.

Europe
      Vienna, Madrid, Budapest, Berlin (after the brand new Berlin Brandenburg International Airport is completed in 2011), Stockholm, maybe Prague, Geneva, Dusseldorf.

Africa/Middle East
      Nairobi, Lagos, Casablanca, Amman (if Royal Jordanian doesn't relaunch service to Singapore), maybe Tel Aviv, Bahrain, Muscat (if OmanAir doesn't start service to Singapore)

Others
      Almaty, Tashkent, SIN-LHR-JFK on A380

Comment

Originally posted by SQalMundo View Post
        I'd like at most
        Americas
        Chicago, Las Vegas, Miami, Honolulu, Mexico City, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Rio De Janeiro, Buenos Aires, maybe Lima, Santiago, all can be direct, via Osaka-Kansai (give it a chance), Johannesburg, Sydney, Frankfurt, etc.

Europe
        Vienna, Madrid, Budapest, Berlin (after the brand new Berlin Brandenburg International Airport is completed in 2011), Stockholm, maybe Prague, Geneva, Dusseldorf.

Africa/Middle East
        Nairobi, Lagos, Casablanca, Amman (if Royal Jordanian doesn't relaunch service to Singapore), maybe Tel Aviv, Bahrain, Muscat (if OmanAir doesn't start service to Singapore)

Others
        Almaty, Tashkent, SIN-LHR-JFK on A380
        Do you work for EK?

Comment

I'm still waiting for them to decide that they want to open BGO-BNE with a leftover A345.

-A

Comment

Maybe SIN- HBA- CHC... i know, but i can dream
            or maybe SIN- ADL- HBA...just Anything please SQ

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
              SZB-SIN would be perfect! 10 minutes to the airport instead of the current 45..
              I'm with you on this one. SZB is much much closer to downtown KL than KUL.

I suspect KLIA was built to cater more to Putrajaya folk.

Comment

I strongly feel that KLIA was built to fill someone's pocket.

Political conspiracies apart, one must admit that the old SZB terminals were a pain in the ass.

But I reiterate, SZB-SIN would be the best SQ, get some turboprop aircrafts!! ATR72 maybe?

Comment

My dream route is actually a modified version of an SQ route from the past. There used to be a YYZ-AMS-VIE-SIN on the Megatop which barely lasted a year. The ideal route is either YYZ-LHR-SIN or YYZ-AMS-SIN. They are both good, and if a 747 operated this route, it would be even better, but looks like they'll be grounded.

Comment

Originally posted by leo View Post
                    But I reiterate, SZB-SIN would be the best SQ, get some turboprop aircrafts!! ATR72 maybe?
                    I think SQ is happy with an all widebody fleet

Comment

Originally posted by sumitsan View Post
                      The ideal route is either YYZ-LHR-SIN or YYZ-AMS-SIN.
                      I don't think BA or KLM would be so liberal as of right now

Comment

Sin-muc
                        sin-yyz
                        sin-jnb-gru
                        sin-kix-ord
                        sin-hnd-hnl
                        sin-uln
                        sin-nbo

Comment

As long as we get to keep SQ at MAN I'll be happy .

A shitter though now we're down to three weekly. I used to enjoy the 744 via ZRH - it meant you got an extra sandwich

Comment

Working...
                          X