Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get upgraded if companion travelling in different class?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get upgraded if companion travelling in different class?

Hi,

Will be travelling with my wife on a trip from SIN-JFK. She is on a business trip and will be on J class while I booked myself on a Y class.

Wondering the odds of getting a upgrade during check-in? Anyone has similar experience?

No chance without a upgrade request using KF miles.

Comment

You can upgrade yourself by downgrading your wife - aka swap seats.

Comment

Slightly longer odds than theirs,

but you never know...

Comment

Finally! A new Best Thread!

HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by jupiter View Post
            Hi,

Will be travelling with my wife on a trip from SIN-JFK. She is on a business trip and will be on J class while I booked myself on a Y class.

Wondering the odds of getting a upgrade during check-in? Anyone has similar experience?
            Just give them your plastic card. As long as J isn't full, you have a 101% chance of scoring an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
              Just give them your plastic card. As long as J isn't full, you have a 101% chance of scoring an upgrade.
              And make sure there is sufficient credit as well
              Life's A Bitch,
              Love It

If GOD created me for only 1 reason. That reason would be to the love of my wife. If there was any other reasons involved, that would be for the love of Singapore Airlines

Flown with me? - http://my.flightmemory.com/inix

Comment

I have a 100% upgrade success rate when booking my economy tickets in J C D Z and I. They were a bit expensive for economy but at least I got the upgrades to Business.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
                  I have a 100% upgrade success rate when booking my economy tickets in J C D Z and I. They were a bit expensive for economy but at least I got the upgrades to Business.
                  And I thought I was the only one who got lucky with this on 6 out of 6 of my recent flights

Comment

Working...
                  X