SQ Multicity booking change ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ Multicity booking change ?

i have booked a flight online HKG-SIN-HYD with a stopover in singapore. Now i dont want the stopover due to lack of time. I tried to change it online but it says multicity schedules cannot be changed, please tell me how can i change my ticket .

Originally posted by akshay0605 View Post
    i have booked a flight online HKG-SIN-HYD with a stopover in singapore. Now i dont want the stopover due to lack of time. I tried to change it online but it says multicity schedules cannot be changed, please tell me how can i change my ticket .
    Old website can change - not the new one.

You have to call the call centre.

Comment

On the old website I was able to view fares (I say this 'cause I'd never book the ridiculous fares shown but I like to check) for SIN-FRA-ORD-FRA-SIN on multi-city using a combo of SQ/LH. Can't seem to do this anymore, get the message saying no seats are available despite checking various dates.
      The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

SQ old website ?

what was the old site, may be i can try my luck, give me the url.

Comment

Originally posted by akshay0605 View Post
          what was the old site, may be i can try my luck, give me the url.
          http://www.singaporeair.com
          The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Comment

They changed my booking !

they changed my multicity booking to a normal one one i called them as i was unable to do it online as the website has some problem the waived the service fee of 200HKD for my itineary change.

Comment

Working...
            X