A rant about LSS' and LS'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rant about LSS' and LS'

Not that it bothers me but I've noticed (more recently than in the past) that the leading crew tend to be clueless in Y and occasionally J cabins. In the rear Y section, there's a lot of faffing around, looking bored and not doing a whole lot. I've seen multiple instances where 2 LS' get in the way of FSS' conducting the meal service, often having to be told what to do. They don't seem to be as motivated as the FSS' and FS' and tend to have an attitude.

These observations have been noted over a string of flights to BOM, PEK, CMB, CGK, HKG and BKK in the last 2 months. I'm hoping i'm just unlucky with the leading crew i've received on my flights and this more the exception than the rule. Has anyone else noticed this trend?

Edit: This isn't ALWAYS the case (on the return from PEK I had a fab. LS that brought back Krug and satay from J to munch on whilst we chatted in the galley) and he was great to talk to, "Mr. viraj735, it's great to see you again, welcome back. If you need anything...except for money, please let me know!"

Just a trend i've noticed.
    Last edited by viraj735; 14 May 2012, 07:01 PM.
    The world's too large a place not to go wandering.

Yes, service levels have dropped from ranking crew unfortunately.

Lately I made a complaint on the Chief Steward too in Business Class, some crew nowadays don't even bother to do the bare minimum.

Comment

Yes, I've been pretty unhappy with the level of crew attentiveness in Y on my past few flights to/from MEL. Meal service takes forever and frequently whole rows overlooked, having to press the call button to have trays cleared after waiting 30 mins... Seems to be mainly due to poor organisation and coordination.

Never used to be like that ever. I still get outstanding service on the leg to/from Europe though.

Comment

Working...
      X