SQ Business EX-BCN: BCN-CAN/PVG/HKG/PEK/CTU/XMN

Example: BCN-MXP-SIN-HKG RT AI 1881eur

Fare Basis: DP01ES
    Very good deal IMO.

The one-way fare is even better:

SGD 1.438 (plus taxes) for BCN-SIN (stop-over) SIN-HKG

Books in D as well...

No charge for changes, 100 USD for cancellation

You earn 10,000 miles as PPS and spend 58,000 miles for an upgrade...

Comment

Nothing beat the offer from FRA to SYD.

EUR 1995 return in D. Travel on 77W and A380 !

But that was about 4 years ago..

Comment

Originally posted by Nick C View Post
        Saw this on TOF.

Very good deal IMO.
        Sorry to be ignorant, what is TOF? I would be interested in this fare if I could find....

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by AsiaCommuter View Post
          Sorry to be ignorant, what is TOF? I would be interested in this fare if I could find....

Thanks
          It's referring to FT.

I can't find the fare too

Comment

It's an official D Fare... Book on singair.com...

Comment

Originally posted by SMK77 View Post
              It's an official D Fare... Book on singair.com...
              Ahh yes, I see it. But alas, max stay is 1 month only. Can't make use of it then...

Comment

Seems to be valid on departures upto 26th June.

Comment

Bought two tickets on this deal for June a couple of days ago (one way, BCN-SIN-HKG).

As luck would have it, leave plans now dictate that my best window for travel is early May. Managed to change the SIN-HKG leg, but was told that I had to call the callcentre again in a couple of days to confirm amendments on the first leg because it was ticketed in BCN. Can experts here please advice if there is a less painless way to follow up on the changes? I foresee that there may be further changes in the pipeline...

Thanks much!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                    Bought two tickets on this deal for June a couple of days ago (one way, BCN-SIN-HKG).

As luck would have it, leave plans now dictate that my best window for travel is early May. Managed to change the SIN-HKG leg, but was told that I had to call the callcentre again in a couple of days to confirm amendments on the first leg because it was ticketed in BCN. Can experts here please advice if there is a less painless way to follow up on the changes? I foresee that there may be further changes in the pipeline...

Thanks much!
                    Was it final amount EUR1179? or less?
                    The price seems to fluctuate.

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
                      Was it final amount EUR1179? or less?
                      The price seems to fluctuate.
                      Just checked, it was about EUR 1100 per pax. So slight difference, but at EUR 1179, still quite a steal. Enjoy it!

Comment

Having just flown into BCN, I can see why they might be offering some excellent deals.

I was on SQ378 and on arrival at MXP, virtually the entire plane emptied out- it had been around 80% full before that.

There were only about 25 passengers left in Y, a couple in business and the only people having anything to do with F were crew.

BCN T1 was like a ghost town. Miles of infrastructure completely unused. By the time we got through passport control, they had switched off the luggage belt and had left all our bags completely unattended (admittedly there were only 5 bags left, but I had walked straight off the plane through passport and directly to the luggage collection).

Now that Spanair has collapsed, BCN may only hold SQ's interest as a half-way stop to GRU. If this is the regular loading to BCN on SQ377/8, I can't see how it would prove economic not to halt the flight at MXP.

Comment

SQ should also retime their BCN to GRU flights for people wanting to connect from other points in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                          X