Cant book SQ391 IST-SIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant book SQ391 IST-SIN

I have a flight on SQ391 from IST-SIN on 4th May and its not available for booking.

I have checked EF and all the booking classes are 0 but its not full. Can anyone explain why this is?

A quick check and Friday flights seem to be 0. Is this a possible schedule change about to happen?

Originally posted by Chesty View Post
    I have checked EF and all the booking classes are 0 but its not full.
    How do you figure this?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
      How do you figure this?
      The seat map shows empty seats, but every Friday flight is showing 0 for each fare class, nor are they available for booking via the website.
      I am wondering if they are about to cancel the Friday flight...

Comment

They are in the process of a schedule change. 3 weekly flights that continues to Athens wil no longer be the case. The Athens flight will be a standalone flight effective 26 March. Initially until June 1 flight a week to Athens will go via Istanbul and then all 3 flights to Athens will be direct.

Comment

Originally posted by tsambi View Post
          They are in the process of a schedule change. 3 weekly flights that continues to Athens wil no longer be the case. The Athens flight will be a standalone flight effective 26 March. Initially until June 1 flight a week to Athens will go via Istanbul and then all 3 flights to Athens will be direct.
          Where does this leave SQ391? Currently at 6 per week but being reduced.
          Last edited by Chesty; 4 March 2012, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X