The end of an era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boing View Post
    The latest issue of Outlook has a fitting " eulogy" to the B747 on its frontpage with programs and events to be held prior to its last flight in March.
    Oooh. Care to share any more details. I have not received my copy yet.
    Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

Please take pictures of the special 744 coverage and post it here. Thanks!

Comment

Taken today. Operating as SQ859 from HKG arriving in SIN.
        Singapore Airlines - A great way to fly...

Comment

I remember sat at the gate in DPS talking to an English couple flying whY about what it was like to travel F on a 744. They thought it some promised land, something so special and for them, unachievable. I knew what they meant. My first SQ 744 was economy - I never dreamt I'd be flying F one day. J perhaps, but never F. Then I discovered various flyertalk sites and it became, excuse me - the Dom is one degree too warm!

For me, that SQ744 in F still seems the epitomony of what F should be.

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            Ah Yes, Good Riddance.....

Looks like only you & I are the only ones who are happy to see it go.
            Me too, I'm also happy to see it go. It's really time to get up with the new product anyways. Good riddance 744s, it's time for all these nice new products. 77W IFE is at its best for SQ.

Comment

Originally posted by SQfanatic View Post
              Good riddance 744s, it's time for all these nice new products. 77W IFE is at its best for SQ.
              FYI, they're over 5 years old now

Comment

Working...
              X