Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return Check-In

Hi All,
    Can you help me with the SQ destinations that do not allow return check-in? For example, CMB is one of the destination that one can't get RCI.
    I have done SYD, NRT, BKK, CGK and no problem.
    I heard SGN doesn't allow RCI.
    Please share your experience. I would love to do all these turn-around for my run.
    TIA

I did return check in for KUL & MNL. And yes, I couldn't do RCI for SGN.

Comment

Done RCI for DPS and SFO. And as you pointed out, BKK.

Comment

Didn't you do an EWR turnaround ?

Comment

Located http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...kin/return.jsp

In case the link fails, here is the list:

Amsterdam
          London
          Beijing
          Hong Kong
          Incheon (Seoul)
          Kansai
          Narita
          Taipei
          Bangkok

Jakarta
          Denpasar (Bali)
          Kuala Lumpur
          Medan
          Manila
          Penang
          Surabaya

Auckland
          Brisbane
          Melbourne
          Sydney
          Perth

Comment

Originally posted by CGK View Post
            I heard SGN doesn't allow RCI.
            Anyone flying into one of the greatest cities in the world and then leaving immediately of their own choice should be locked up !!
            Last edited by MAN Flyer; 13 April 2007, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
              Anyone flying into one of the greatest cities in the world and then leaving immediately of their own choice should be locked up !!
              I was half expecting this reaction. (I spent two nights there and would love to go back when I get the chance. )

Comment

Since you you said it is one of the greatest cities in the world, as a consequence, I should go visiting there with a special someone. But since I would be alone, turn-around would be a better option.

Note: And I would never ever visit the greatest city because I have no special someone.

Comment

Oops, that would be me. But I did stay for the night.

Comment

Sorry for bringing up this old thread.

Has anyone ever done a turnaround in SGN? I'm flying in on SQ172 and leaving on SQ171 on the 12th of February. They're both on different PNR's. I'll be leaving for LAX the same day, so it will be critical to get on the plane in SGN! When I check in for my SIN-SGN flight, can they just tag my bags SIN-LAX if I show them my e-ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by Bon View Post
                      ....Has anyone ever done a turnaround in SGN? I'm flying in on SQ172 and leaving on SQ171 on the 12th of February. They're both on different PNR's. I'll be leaving for LAX the same day, so it will be critical to get on the plane in SGN! When I check in for my SIN-SGN flight, can they just tag my bags SIN-LAX if I show them my e-ticket?
                      SGN is not listed as one the cities offering return check in. I suspect you are out of luck. OT, I wonder if you need a visa for a turnaround in SGN?

Comment

I've done a turn-around of sorts for SGN in the old terminal. Cleared immigration and customs, got boarding pass, cleared immigration and security all in time even before actual boarding commenced. Crew was stunned to see me again.

Lucked out on that one. Wouldn't recommend it as a strategy.

Comment

Working...
                        X