PPS in economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PPS in economy

I have seen this discussed before but thought I'd let you know my experience. I'm not Solitaire but am PPS flew short haul in economy and twice was given fantastic service by the stewards/stewardess call me by name, ask me everything is ok numerous times, offer me papers/magazines, come and single me out before take off "welcome back ....." etc serve me the food first...

However when there was not a senior member of staff to be seen then absolutely nothing was offered by way of personal extras.

Certainly not complaining as you get what you pay for in economy however in terms of a more personal service appears it all depends if you have senior staff on board checking the flight lists!

Originally posted by dr gonzo View Post
    I have seen this discussed before but thought I'd let you know my experience. I'm not Solitaire but am PPS flew short haul in economy and twice was given fantastic service by the stewards/stewardess call me by name, ask me everything is ok numerous times, offer me papers/magazines, come and single me out before take off "welcome back ....." etc serve me the food first...

However when there was not a senior member of staff to be seen then absolutely nothing was offered by way of personal extras.

Certainly not complaining as you get what you pay for in economy however in terms of a more personal service appears it all depends if you have senior staff on board checking the flight lists!
    Depending on where you are seated on each plane type, the most senior in the Y cabin is usually CS/CSS or LS/LSS. The IFS will occassionally make his or her trip downwards but noting that he has a hundred and one other task to ensure that the overall in-flight service is not compromised in anyway, he/she could have missed the PPS.

Clearly we feel that they could do better given the top dollars we give to the company, but that could also differ from person to person. Drop SQ an email. I am sure this is valid as a service improvement.

Comment

Working...
    X