SQ to move from VS check-in area at LHR T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQ to move from VS check-in area at LHR T3

Effective 26 May 2011, Singapore Airlines check-in zone at London Heathrow Airport Terminal 3 will be relocated from Zone A to Zone E.

Customers are advised to note that this will be applicable for all Singapore Airlines flights departing from 26 May 2011 onwards.

We thank you for your understanding, and apologise for any inconvenience caused.
    Has anyone checked this out yet? Why are they shifting from their exclusive corner of Zone A to the congested Zone E?

Originally posted by eriond View Post
    Has anyone checked this out yet? Why are they shifting from their exclusive corner of Zone A to the congested Zone E?
    Probably a pre-cursor to their impending disposal of their stake in Virgin Atlantic.

Comment

I can live with the check in area, but I wish we could still use the fabulous VS CH when flying from LHR.

Comment

Are SQ still slated to go to T1 this year?

Comment

I think if T1 had free space/slots, CO would be the first to move be reunited with UA, and then A3 flights to LCA would move as well.

*A carrier in T4 seems more out of place than *A in T3...

Comment

Originally posted by eriond View Post
            Just checked in here for SQ317. They are basically back where they used to be opposite the ticket desk before they moved to the revamped Zone A. VS needed additional desks apparently, hence the move.

Comment

Working...
            X