Any promotional fares IAH-SGN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any promotional fares IAH-SGN?

I'm planning to book flight from 8 May to 21 Aug (flexible +/-3 days) from Houston to Ho Chi Minh City. When is the good time to book this flight?as I searched, it's around 1500USD for a round trip, and it's quite expensive for me. Is there any suggestions that you know of?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by verbena View Post
    I'm planning to book flight from 8 May to 21 Aug (flexible +/-3 days) from Houston to Ho Chi Minh City. When is the good time to book this flight?as I searched, it's around 1500USD for a round trip, and it's quite expensive for me. Is there any suggestions that you know of?

Thanks in advance.
    You can try other airlines. SQ is SQ will always be SQ....

Comment

It doesn't get significantly cheaper than that from what I see. Check out wego.com, it searches multiple airline websites.

Assuming you are travelling with another pax, departing on 21 Aug and returning on the 30th, the cheapest fares are on DL, KE and CO at USD1228, followed by SQ at USD1460. QR, NH, DL and LH were all above USD1500

Comment

9 May to the 21 Aug SQ Website USD1455. Was the best price I could find flying SQ.

Comment

Just to add my few cents ...

The cheapest I could find for these dates is $1447 but with 2 stops - CO to LAX and then OZ through ICN to SGN. If you play a little bit with the dates in August, it might also get a little bit cheaper.

Comment

Many thanks for changing the title of this thread so that the OP's request is clear and people are able to help him/her.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
            X