Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LH: KUL office question

Hi all

I'm trying to book a BKK-KUL segment but my credit card won't get through. If I go to the city office to book and pay, how much will they charge?

Right now the all in price is THB2885. I'm worried I won't get this fare via the office.

Any input will be greatly appreciated

Originally posted by flyKL View Post
    Hi all

I'm trying to book a BKK-KUL segment but my credit card won't get through. If I go to the city office to book and pay, how much will they charge?

Right now the all in price is THB2885. I'm worried I won't get this fare via the office.

Have you tried a TA, or zuji.com.sg?

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
      Have you tried a TA, or zuji.com.sg?
      I think it's my credit card's problem.

Comment

Originally posted by flyKL View Post
        Hi all

Do you already have a booking? If you do, then LH KUL should be able to ticket it for you - whilst there may be a ticketing service charge, the base fare should be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
          Do you already have a booking? If you do, then LH KUL should be able to ticket it for you - whilst there may be a ticketing service charge, the base fare should be the same.
          No I haven't booked a seat yet. I was wondering if LH can quote the same fare as I found online when I go there to book the ticket

Comment

Oh btw, can LH issue my BP at the airside transfer counter? I have no checked bags as I plan to do a turnaround arriving on AK.

Comment

Working...
            X