NW Giving Away 25k Miles for Laser Eye Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NW Giving Away 25k Miles for Laser Eye Surgery

[I really think there should be a "shocker" icon in the "Post Icons" section.]

Dear HUGE AL,

Have LASIK at participating LasikPlus centers and earn up to 25,000 [WorldPerks] miles. At LasikPlus, you'll experience the latest advances in laser eye surgery technology. Schedule your free exam today to determine if LASIK can help you see your life and your travels in focus.

Learn more today about LASIK and this great Bonus Miles offer.
    Don't you just love how they dangle the miles out there for us, then complain that there are too many unused miles out there?
    HUGE AL

Your tag for this thread of "retardation" is really appropriate.

Comment

Who would be retarded enough to choose a laser eye surgery clinic based on NW miles?

NH miles, on the other hand...

Comment

Originally posted by stargold View Post
        Who would be retarded enough to choose a laser eye surgery clinic based on NW miles?

NH miles, on the other hand...
        I've been advised by several people on FT to transfer my FB miles to NW. NW miles must be worth something?

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
          I've been advised by several people on FT to transfer my FB miles to NW. NW miles must be worth something?
          Maybe because NW miles are worth a bit more than FB miles.

Which is not difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
            Your tag for this thread of "retardation" is really appropriate.
            Hahahaha I was wondering if anyone would notice.

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
            Funny how I've been telling you that since the FB devaluation. Why you kept with the program while the rest of the population was jumping ship has always been a mystery. Plus, it's SCARY TEAM!

Note: If you don't enjoy F at all, then NW is the way to go.

Maybe because NW miles are worth a bit more than FB miles.

Which is not difficult.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Don't NW have some sort of promotion where you can upgrade (albeit from expensive fares) for only one mile ? Up to 25,000 upgrades for one quick zap of a light - wow!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
                Don't NW have some sort of promotion where you can upgrade (albeit from expensive fares) for only one mile ?
                Yeah, but keep in mind the highest class of service you can redeem for is C.
                HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                  Yeah, but keep in mind the highest class of service you can redeem for is C.
                  I was under the impression that this class category was unknown to you!

Be still my heart...!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
                    I was under the impression that this class category was unknown to you!
                    Only learned about it via the demise of the NWA FFP long ago when they actually had an F cabin.
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Only learned about it via the demise of the NWA FFP long ago when they actually had an F cabin.
                      I bet the experience was like the time you found out that Santa wasn't real...!

"You mean they have seats when you turn right after the door??? I thought it was just for cargo pallets!"

Comment

I bet the experience was like the time you found out that Santa wasn't real...!

"You mean they have seats when you turn right after the door??? I thought it was just for cargo pallets!"
                        HUGE AL

Comment

I'm more worried about the underlying presumption that someone would choose where to get their laser eye surgery performed on the basis of getting miles... I mean, this is not quite the same thing as choosing which credit card to use or which supermarket to shop at.
                          All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                            I'm more worried about the underlying presumption that someone would choose where to get their laser eye surgery performed on the basis of getting miles... I mean, this is not quite the same thing as choosing which credit card to use or which supermarket to shop at.
                            Exactly my point. This is taking marketing a bit too far.
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Note: If you don't enjoy F at all, then NW is the way to go.
                              Don't be silly! Only an idiot would say that they don't enjoy F at all.

F is a luxury and it's for the occasional treat. J long-haul is good enough if the fare is right.

I'm saving my precious FB miles for a F ticket to Tahiti.

Comment

Working...
                              X