Another Tiger Airways Promo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Tiger Airways Promo

I continue to be mystified when Clark is considered as Manila. 2 hours (in good traffic) is not an insignificant transit time to/from an airport.
    ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

I notice that they are starting to advertise the taxes now a bit more clearly too.

Comment

It'd help if they stated the period in which those promos apply

but I think it'd be loads of fun just trawling thorough their booking engine.

Comment

Do note that Tiger has increased its taxes recently in the past 1-2 months. Previously the tax alone was eg $45 from SG to Thailand, and $60 back, now its $50 and $65 respectively. Tax increases have also been observed for most Malaysia / regional flights.

My personal preference is still Air Asia over Tiger or Jetstar Asia, in terms of transparency and booking ease.

Comment

Originally posted by sabian View Post
            It'd help if they stated the period in which those promos apply

but I think it'd be loads of fun just trawling thorough their booking engine.
            OR.......... you could just click on the special fare and it takes u to the page detailing the applicable periods.... but up to you
            My SQ and flying Videos: Youtube My Travel Blog: AussieFlyer.net

Comment

Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
              OR.......... you could just click on the special fare and it takes u to the page detailing the applicable periods.... but up to you
              Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by marc View Post
                Do note that Tiger has increased its taxes recently in the past 1-2 months. Previously the tax alone was eg $45 from SG to Thailand, and $60 back, now its $50 and $65 respectively. Tax increases have also been observed for most Malaysia / regional flights.

My personal preference is still Air Asia over Tiger or Jetstar Asia, in terms of transparency and booking ease.
                yah and it's just the fare and airport taxes (and really the airport taxes only). It's more clear what the airline gets. Even SQ isnt so clear.

Comment

Originally posted by EWR View Post
                  yah and it's just the fare and airport taxes (and really the airport taxes only). It's more clear what the airline gets. Even SQ isnt so clear.
                  such round numbers are not due to airport taxes, ergo Tiger does have it's own surcharges included

Comment

oooooooh cool................
                    It's a nice message
                    How about their service for customers, and their strength of company.
                    Have any idea?

Comment

Working...
                    X