Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Air IFE

Hi all,
    Wondering if anyone flew KE recently in Y class.
    Is there any PTV IFE onboard?
    Thanks in advance
    zxcvbn

There's a thread in the Korean Air forum of TOF that keeps a fairly up-to-date list of which routes and flights have the updated Y cabin with AVOD IFE. It's available on most ICN-USA routes and quite a few ICN-Europe routes. Rare on SE Asia routes and Oz/NZ.

Comment

I took KE in Y last Dec and there was no PTV on board. SIN-ICN-SIN

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
        I took KE in Y last Dec and there was no PTV on board. SIN-ICN-SIN
        the stewardesses in their adorable uniforms provide great in-flight entertainment all by themselves...staring at them all flight you are left thinking, who needs a television?

Comment

Thanks MegatopLover, SuperJonJon. I took the same SIN-ICN return last year, and on the flight they were advertising PTVs and such on selected routes (the route I have actually in question is HKG-ICN).

taipeiflyer - haha.
          zxcvbn

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
            the stewardesses in their adorable uniforms provide great in-flight entertainment all by themselves...staring at them all flight you are left thinking, who needs a television?
            taipeiflyer has a soft spot for the K-Gurls.
            HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by zxcvbn View Post
              Hi all,
              Wondering if anyone flew KE recently in Y class.
              Is there any PTV IFE onboard?
              Thanks in advance

HKG-ICN route:
              KE have 3 flights per day from HKG-ICN. Different day diffrent aircraft type...they use 773 / 744 / 74E / 772 / 738.

Depend on the day and which flights you take. Most of the time no.
              I only know 1 flight with PTV IFE onboard, KE604 on Day 1,2,4,5,6 (and also subject to the type of 747 they use).

Hope this help.

Comment

Working...
              X