No announcement yet.

CX New Seats at SFO Road Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the great pics, singaporeairlinesboi!

I've tried the new CX F seat but not on an overnight longhaul. Will hopefully get to experience the new CX J seat FRA-HKG in December. I agree that the new CX Y looks somewhat uncomfortable - I've read the same things which jjpb3 seems to have and it's not an experience I want to put myself through!

Comment

Guys, i am new here....saw the pic which is indeed great...i will be flying on the below schedule coming December....need help...

FLIGHT RESERVATION
      ==================

DEP/ CITY DATE TIME DAY FLIGHT/ CLASS/ STOPS
      ARR AIRCRAFT STATUS
      ---- -------------------- ----- ------ --- -------- ----------- ------------
      DEP KUALA LUMPUR KUL 08DEC 09:50 SAT CX720 BUSINESS NON-STOP
      ARR HONG KONG INTL T1 13:35 (773) CONFIRMED
      SEAT:14A
      14C

DEP HONG KONG INTL T1 08DEC 16:25 SAT CX882 BUSINESS NON-STOP
      ARR LOS ANGELES TBIT 12:50 (74J) CONFIRMED
      SEAT:81A
      81C

DEP SAN FRANCISCO INT'L 19DEC 00:10 WED CX873 BUSINESS NON-STOP
      ARR HONG KONG INTL T1 20DEC 06:55 THU (744) CONFIRMED
      SEAT:81A
      81C

DEP HONG KONG INTL T1 23DEC 15:20 SUN CX721 BUSINESS NON-STOP
      ARR KUALA LUMPUR KUL 19:00 (773) CONFIRMED
      SEAT:14K
      14H

Will CX probabaly change to the new refurbished aircraft or they rather stay put with the current seats to LAX & SFO? I know that the new refurbished aircraft is servicing Taipei - Narita & London route. How come they do not provide this long haul flight? I saw the news the other day that CX has added additional flights to SFO and they will be using a 777ER on the route? Is it true?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Good day!!

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
        Will hopefully get to experience the new CX J seat FRA-HKG in December. I agree that the new CX Y looks somewhat uncomfortable - I've read the same things which jjpb3 seems to have and it's not an experience I want to put myself through!
        I just experienced both this past weekend. TR with pics coming up soon ...

EDITED TO ADD: TR is now posted -- http://www.sqtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2666 .
        Last edited by jjpb3; 7 November 2007, 09:42 AM.
        ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

One of the three LAX flights (CX884/5) has been said to be equipped with the 'new interior' aircraft 74A.

Comment

The New Business Class looks like a much cheaper incarnation of its Dad - The VS Upper Class Suite. As for the New First Class, It's pretty much identical to the new F on SQ B77Ws in terms of space, but with more privacy without feeling claustrophobic like the SQ Suites could feel. The colours in J are a reason to riot...

Comment

Working...
            X