Vladivostok Avia starts 2x weekly VVO-HKG-SIN on 21 Oct '11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladivostok Avia starts 2x weekly VVO-HKG-SIN on 21 Oct '11

As per info provided on airlineroute.net ...

Vladivostok Avia, an airline based out of the Russian Far-East city of Vladivostok, will commence service to SIN via HKG from 21 October 2011 with A320-200 aircraft on a twice-weekly basis.

Planespotters, start snapping away! XF763 arrives in SIN at 6.20PM on Tuesdays and Fridays. Vladivostok Avia unfortunately has no traffic rights between SIN and HKG. This would be Changi Airport's latest entrant after IndiGo starts flights from New Delhi on 15 September 2011 and Laos Airlines would then be the next to commence flights to SIN from Vientiane on 1st November 2011.

2 big questions.

Were Vladivostok Avia denied HKG-SIN fifth freedom rights from the HKG side? If so, why don't they fly to SIN with a one-stop through their other SEAsia destinations with traffic rights instead?

Also, might this pave the way for possible TU204-300 nonstops to SIN from VVO?
    Last edited by Fryderyk HPH; 13 September 2011, 09:13 PM.

They will be using Airbus A320. Any idea what terminal would they be using?

Comment

Originally posted by sealalula View Post
      They will be using Airbus A320. Any idea what terminal would they be using?
      T2 I guess? Seem no new airlines will be due in T1. The new Taiwan Transasia is in T2.
      visit my blog

Comment

I guess most of the new airlines would be using T2 as it is quite underutilized after the move of SQ flights to T3.
        My past and future travels

My Travel Map

Comment

Originally posted by ycp81 View Post
          I guess most of the new airlines would be using T2 as it is quite underutilized after the move of SQ flights to T3.
          With the completion of T1 refurbishment next year, I guess that will make the T2 as the "oldest" terminal (and perhaps the "cheapest") among the 3 Terminals.

Also I guess at the moment, T1 is not accepting new comer due to capacity constraint as they have to close certain sections for period. They have managed successfully to chase away Garuda and Vietnam Airlines to T3....
          visit my blog

Comment

I wonder how long this will last .. Transaero was suppose to start a DME-DPS-SIN-DME route in December last year but it never materialized AFAIK. I'm surprised Aeroflot doesn't fly here .. there are plenty of Russians in Singapore as well as the oil ties.

Comment

Originally posted by ek&sq View Post
              I wonder how long this will last .. Transaero was suppose to start a DME-DPS-SIN-DME route in December last year but it never materialized AFAIK. I'm surprised Aeroflot doesn't fly here .. there are plenty of Russians in Singapore as well as the oil ties.
              Not sure about that...

But I do have a blurry photo of a Transaero B767/777 (I can't tell) docked at T2 on 17 April 2010. Didn't they fly to SIN before? The schedules were something like once a week / bi-weekly, right? Can't remember already.

Transaero now codeshares with SQ on their SIN-DME-IAH SQ62/61 flight, so unless Transaero decides to fly here from somewhere else like LED, we won't be seeing their planes around in SIN.

This post in this blog says Transaero has 're-launched' flights to SIN. So is it correct?

OT a bit:
              Was checking Transaero's website... Their Imperial Class looks absolutely fantabulous!

Comment

Yes it is comfirm that Transaero is starting flights to Singapore.

Schedule:

Moscow Domodedovo – Denpasar – Singapore – Moscow Domodedovo Service resumes from 28DEC10, 2 weekly service.(Denpasar service as a result increase from 2 to 4 weekly)
                UN551 DME2220 – 1540+1DPS1730+1 – 2000+1SIN 763 27
                UN552 DPS1730 – 2000SIN2130 – 0355+1DME 763 13

It does not have local traffic rights on Denpasar – Singapore sector.

From airlineroute.

Comment

The Russians prefer to fly SQ?

BTW Aeroflot used to fly SIN-BKK-DME with the IL96 if I am not wrong
                  visit my blog

Comment

Yes it is comfirm that Transaero is starting flights to Singapore.

Schedule:

Moscow Domodedovo – Denpasar – Singapore – Moscow Domodedovo Service resumes from 28DEC10, 2 weekly service.(Denpasar service as a result increase from 2 to 4 weekly)
                    UN551 DME2220 – 1540+1DPS1730+1 – 2000+1SIN 763 27
                    UN552 DPS1730 – 2000SIN2130 – 0355+1DME 763 13

It does not have local traffic rights on Denpasar – Singapore sector.

From airlineroute.
                    2010 or 2011?
                    visit my blog

Comment

Originally posted by lingua101 View Post
                      2010 or 2011?
                      According to airlineroute.net it's 2010.

Comment

According to airlineroute.net it's 2010.
                        That's what I was originally referring to - they were suppose to (re)start flights and operate twice a week from T3 but now there's no trace of them anywhere at Changi, except their ex-SQ 744's sometimes randomly lying around the apron.

Comment

‹— Edited due to change of data subsequent to post —›
                          Last edited by Fryderyk HPH; 13 September 2011, 09:14 PM.

Comment

From Airlineroute.net

As per 13SEP11 GDS timetable display, Vladivostok Air has moved the launch date of 2 weekly Vladivostok – Hong Kong – Singapore service from 23SEP11 (previously reported on 06SEP11) to 21OCT11.

Airbus A320 aircraft operates this route, and does not have local traffic rights on Hong Kong – Singapore sector.

Schedule:

XF763 VVO1045 – 1220HKG1440 – 1820SIN 320 25
                            XF764 SIN2010 – 0005+1HKG0130+1 – 0920+1VVO 320 25

Comment

That's what I was originally referring to - they were suppose to (re)start flights and operate twice a week from T3 but now there's no trace of them anywhere at Changi, except their ex-SQ 744's sometimes randomly lying around the apron.
                              Transaero did restart flights but they now only codeshare with SQ62/61 using the flight numbers UN7062/UN7061 respectively.

Comment

Working...
                              X