Upcoming trip reports!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming trip reports!

hello all I shall be taking my first ever SQ flight on October 30th this month and just wanted to let you all know ill try to write some amazing trip reports. The trip shall celebrate me finishing university forever and ever (maybe) with my teaching qualifications.... final mental holiday before I start my career as a high school teacher
    My journeys and trip reports will include the following:
    30th October - SQ 228 Melbourne to Singapore on the A388 -(upper deck Y)
    30th October - SQ638 Singapore to Tokyo A388 - seat 77K (same again, upper deck Y) and all the awesome travels in Japan
    26th November Kampu Ferry (first trip report of its kind maybe lol) from Shimonoseki, Japan to Busan, Korea
    30th November CZ138 (China southern) Seoul (Incheon) to Beijing, China
    9th December MH 387 Shanghai, China to KL, Malaysia
    10th December MH 601 KL - Singapore
    10th December TR 272 (Tiger airways) Singapore to Jakarta, Indonesia
    17th December
    TR 273 Jakarta to SIngapore
    21st December SQ 227 Singapore back to Melbourne...

So stay tuned and ill be sure to take a few leg room, food, cabin staff and all around plane and holiday shots ! If anyone has any questions or suggestions lemme know and ill either answer them or ignore them
    Ive flown SQ and I adore it

That sounds like an absolutely phenomenal plan.

I hope you manage to get through the whole TR! We've seen a lot of people fall on the wayside this year...

Can't wait for the Ferry bit!

Comment

That sounds like a swell trip! hope you have lots of fun - maybe catch up MEL after the trip to share some stories?

Comment

Kyo - Im not looking forward to the ferry trip, I hate boats i get seasick
        to add to the ferry trip excitement my partner who is in Japan at the moment got me the ferry ticket and it came today in the mail and came in this rather swish looking envelope lol

SQFG - love to catchup in MEL afterwards to swap all the awesome stories or maybe we will behave and stick to coffee

Comment

That envelope is confidence-inspiring, flying-whale with island on top notwithstanding!

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            That envelope is confidence-inspiring, flying-whale with island on top notwithstanding!
            I prefer the look of the insane pilot who has opened the cockpit window mid-flight depressurized the cabin and killed everyone but his rather happy, insane self

Comment

Awesome trip report! Well worth the wait. Thanks.

Comment

As much as bryan_sq may have 'delayed' the publishing of his report (which strictly speaking may well not be a delay at all), I feel we have to wait until he is ready with his material - whenever that may be and whatever its length and content may be.

The way I understand it (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that anyone who publishes here a TR does it out of his/her own will and for the pleasure of all of us. It is something that is usually done for the love of the subject itself, be it an exotic travel, a mileage run, a once in a lifetime flight in J or F, a long haul itinerary, or a trip full of unusual encounters in a far away place.

In addition, most of us have other things to do daily (work, family, etc.) and sometimes we plan or think to present something of considerable length, only to find out later this can be a little overwhelming thus reducing our original expectations and, occasionally, our final output.

Therefore I trust that any contribution by anyone is always encouraged here, provided it is conducted in a straight, polite, courteous and appropriate manner.

Nevertheless, I am personally kind of disappointed. Reason is seeing someone posting again on this board, which is good, but sadly (once again) not providing positive and constructive comments. Pity, because some people should be able to do so much better than that, here but also everywhere else. But in order to do better they need to understand that only by dropping any incongruous behavior all can change for the better - instantly.

bryan_sq, take your time and give us your report if and whenever you feel ready to do so. Not everything in life has limits, deadlines and harsh criticism.

Comment

Well said, N_Architect.

Bryan-sq, hope you do manage to do your TR.
                  F all the way. Settle for J. Usually whY. Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                  X