A few quick thoughts from Leroy and Bubba on SA Domestic JNB-CPT-JNB in Y

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQflyergirl

Is it my imagination or has Leroy's t-shirt shrunk in the wash ?

And perhaps get the poor boy some trousers! He won't need to use strategically placed sandwiches and biscuits then.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
      And perhaps get the poor boy some trousers! He won't need to use strategically placed sandwiches and biscuits then.
      Have you ever thought that perhaps he didn't realise he needed pants or the fact that maybe he enjoyed traipsing around the world without trousers?

Comment

Originally posted by SQflyergirl View Post
        Have you ever thought that perhaps he didn't realise he needed pants or the fact that maybe he enjoyed traipsing around the world without trousers?
        That reminds me....I was traumatized as a child when, while watching Disney cartoons on TV, I noticed Donald Duck didn't wear any pants, while Mickey Mouse did.

Comment

Originally posted by jhm View Post
          Is it my imagination or has Leroy's t-shirt shrunk in the wash ?
          Nahh, I reckon he's been working out, so it's just a little tighter!

Comment

Originally posted by nickbot View Post
            You sure it's not due to the excellent cuisine he's been gorging on?

Comment

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
              Maybe a bit of both

Comment

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                That reminds me....I was traumatized as a child when, while watching Disney cartoons on TV, I noticed Donald Duck didn't wear any pants, while Mickey Mouse did.
                I didn't need that. Now it's got me thinking and I can't get that imagery out of my mind

Originally posted by phaleesy View Post
                Maybe a bit of both
                Excellent cuisine? what excellent cuisine. Their mummy is always in a state of permaskint - it's bread and water most days. I feel an "animal abuse!" post coming from someone

Comment

Originally posted by Leroy and Bubba View Post

A short way down, we saw this!

Mummy says it's the remnant of an alien spaceship but as you can see, we think it's clearly just an architect having a bad day. Anyone know what it is?
                  Leroy and Bubba

Hope you had an enjoyable stay.

No it's not an architect having a bad day.

What you see in the in the pic is a mine dump made out of crushed rock brought up from the gold mines and then later refined to extract any further remaining traces of gold not mined during the initial phase. They are dotted around Johannesburg, and other mining towns in various shapes and sizes.

Hope that helps.
                  Last edited by SQWINGS; 16 June 2008, 07:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X