• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SQ J HK-SIN 747 9V-SMZ

Comment

Comment

SQ J HK-SIN 747 9V-SMZ

On the whole, food and presentation SQ won hands down. For instance, Haggan Dazs ice crean served on SQ is much better than CX.
        As for seats, CX 747 J seems to feel better suported than on SQ spacebed.
        Looking forward, im sure new SQ J will stay dominant for sometime
        I will also be posting some Japan pics as well as some special pictures* I have taken in HK that will Thrill some aviation freaks. Stay tuned. This is 9V-SWP reporting live from Singapore.

Comment

Thanks for sharing, 9V-SWP. Love the picture of the tailfins set against the backdrop of the mountainsides.

I agree with you: the food presentation on CX J leaves quite a bit to be desired. I just don't think those casserole dishes work. The taste, though, can be very very good. The crispy fish I had HKG-SIN was mouth-meltingly delicous.

As for the seat, I prefer the SpaceBed over the NBC seat.
          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

nice report, the steak looks really good
            You are not, who you are, you are who you want to be.

Comment

Great report - enjoyed it

Comment

Thanks for sharing your trip experiences with us. Hmm, Unagi in one of your pics. Yummy. Also noted that one of the planes (Taiwan?) has some of Boeing's new blue livery.

Comment

Comment

Need I say more?

Comment

cheers to all sqtalkers who met in singapore. Its a shame i am unable to attend

Comment

Great report, presentation of the main course in CX looks rather poor.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperJonJon View Post
                          Great report, presentation of the main course in CX looks rather poor.
                          yeah. rather bad. sometimes i wonder even SQ economy presentation looks better

Comment

wait a sec... is that flight simulator doing the KAI TAK APPROACH?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Greatfox View Post
                              wait a sec... is that flight simulator doing the KAI TAK APPROACH?!!!!!!
                              yes. similar to a time machine bringing you back to the KAI TAK days doing the stunt landings.

Comment

wow, where is this? I'll keep it in mind if I ever get to hong kong

Comment

Working...
                                X