• My Last Euro Trip to Europe

Dear All ,

I am a new comer , so please dont be bored as I share this stuffs
    My last Euro trip with LH in C class was awesome 8 June – 15 June

8 June CGK – CDG
    10 June CDG – VEN
    12 June VEN - FCO
    15 June FCO – CGK

8 June rainy on the way to airport , check in as usual nothing special , ask about the load tonight it was FULL at C Class.

Boarding open on time , welcome drink was offered , took some papers and Ginger Ale as my best companion. It seems a waste but I don’t like drinking when flying , I don’t know why but it makes me sick drink and not moving around

A nice atmosphere as usual , seat at 12 C my A was a pretty young lady.. I hope she will be flying to FRA too ! Yes yes she did long story after that night
    Here was a picture of me..

Flight was so well on time , weather was very nice and feel very very relaxed ,
    Arv SIN for short Stopover , next boarding was heavily cramped!

Having a real good rest on this trip ! Too bad seat was not Fully Flat bed . Food a long the way was not bad at all , service is improving a lot.

ARV FRA 6 AM

Wonderdul Jumbo ! Went to the lounge , cramped with ppls all over the worlds
    Last edited by Handiman; 3 August 2011, 10:30 PM. Reason: no pics

Wow - quite a trip!

Comment

Next flight to CDG

C Class a consist of a row of 3 econ seats 3 become " 2” seats , funny one actually with the middle seat writen “ Its your Seat “ hahaha

ARV CDG , meeting all the way and shop till drop in Paris. Watch Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and XMEN ! ( Indo due to some issue with the customs we DONT HAVE HOLLYWOOD MOVIES for 4 months ! )

ROME

15 June morning took a chance for an audience with papal at Vatican nice experience though !

FCO - FRA Took some pic at the ground .. Nice Jumbo again !

FRA

Boarding open for flight back home .
      Tired but relaxed , some picture of the food enroute home

Comment

Part 3

SIN- HOME

Guys as this is my very first time to know a cool site of this SQ TALK I promise next time I will take a lot lot of pictures and produce nicer TR , like other TRs all of you have been made.

Thanks for reading !

Comment

Welcome to SQTalk, Handiman!

The risotto on LH looks really good.

So, did you get the girl?

Comment

Thanks to CarbonMan , @ UMD, yes become a travelling GF now ..

Comment

Thanks for the TR and welcome to SQT.

Comment

Originally posted by Handiman View Post
                Thanks to CarbonMan , @ UMD, yes become a travelling GF now ..
                Wow... congratulations!

Comment

Welcome Handiman and thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

Nice TR - thanks for sharing

Comment

Thank you very much for the warm welcome friends !

Missed out 1 very good info about food in Rome
                      Attached the business cards...

Guys if you are happen to be in Rome , this Resto MUST be visited.. you will never regret..

Well , its a simple Pizzeria - Bisteccheria restaurant runs by a family since 1985 the specialty are the wide selection "Danish" beef steaks ( first time tasted Danish beef and its amazing ) .. taste real funtastic..

" A " list customers been in the resto photos are attached to the walls.
                      out of those walls spotted Francesco Totti and Vicenzo Montella others not sure ..

Location is very near Piazza San Pietro, attached the map for reference.

Again when you are in Rome , this place definitely worth a try..

Ciao !

Comment

Working...
                      X