X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyo
    replied
    37G here... do say hello at the SKL then..

Leave a comment:

• Wan1dap
    replied
    The honour is all mine, as a SQTer of only 2 months' standing . Am in 14K.

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    Dearie me, what an honour!

Will you be the first ever SQTalker to ever fly BKK-SIN with me?

J/F? Selected your seat yet?

Leave a comment:

• Wan1dap
    replied
    Kyo

I'm also on SQ981 on the 5th...

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    Yes, correct - SQ185 at 22:50, assuming no delays...

Make sure you take pics of all your TPR meals on Friday

Leave a comment:

• SIA5390
    replied
    Originally posted by Kyo View Post
    SIA5390: I've changed my itinerary and will instead fly SQ972 departing 09:40AM (shock horror) this Saturday. Back on SQ981 (if I don't change my mind) on Sunday evening. We can meet for breakfast at SKL F T3, but my flight departs from T2, so I'll have to leave latest by 09:15, depending on my gate.

Since you have to depart at 8am (what time is your flight exactly, and what flight is it?), shall we meet at 07:15?
    I will be on flight 860 at 8.30am. Are you arriving at 10.50pm on friday?

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    Originally posted by SIA5390 View Post
    I will be airside in SIN from morning of 3rd dec to 8am of 4th dec to have 4 meals at TPR and I can meet you in SKL T3.
    SIA5390: I've changed my itinerary and will instead fly SQ972 departing 09:40AM (shock horror) this Saturday. Back on SQ981 (if I don't change my mind) on Sunday evening. We can meet for breakfast at SKL F T3, but my flight departs from T2, so I'll have to leave latest by 09:15, depending on my gate.

Since you have to depart at 8am (what time is your flight exactly, and what flight is it?), shall we meet at 07:15?

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    I've spent some time here debating if I should change my Sunday flight to one departing later. SQ's late-night flight *is* a possibility but that would mean changing both my Sat and Sun flights over to SQ and postponing my TG (which is no problem as it's fully changeable).

But even if I did that, I'd still be occupied up til time of departure. So, if you're up for an early breakfast (it'll have to be a light one for me - wonder what the 4P offers... continental brekkie + coffee?), then yes, we can definitely catch up on Sunday morning and/or we can bump into MAN Flyer whenever he checks in.

Been a real headache of a morning planning another 12 flights in Dec all of a sudden...

So I'll say yes to breakfast for now, but will need time to reconfirm 100%, which should be within next day or so...

Leave a comment:

• sqdazz
    replied
    sqdazz: In that case, Sat very late night drinks or Sunday b'fast?
    Breakfast probably - at 4 Points?

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    MAN Flyer: When you check-in, ask the front desk for the room I'm staying in. Who knows, I may be already checking out at roughly the same time! Normally between 2-4pm...

sqdazz: In that case, Sat very late night drinks or Sunday b'fast?

SIA5390: Take a look at the Trip Report sub-forum - look for the OSLO thread, page 1... I don't know which terminal I'll be landing at, but I'm flying in on SQ from SGN, just awaiting one last waitlist to clear then I'll know for sure what my plans are...

Leave a comment:

• sqdazz
    replied
    What a shame you're not free sunday arvo Kyo!

Leave a comment:

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    Originally posted by sqdazz View Post
    I probably can make it sat night, manflyer?
    Can't do Saturday, I'm in Saigon.

I am due in to BKK at midday on Sunday and have a booking at the 4P myself.

Leave a comment:

• sqdazz
    replied
    I probably can make it sat night, manflyer?

Its the kings birthday on the 5th, ill probably venture out to the celebrations on sunday evening.

Leave a comment:

• SIA5390
    replied

SIA5390: You're gunning for my record, eh? I hope you're staying overnight at Changi Airport airside also! I'm flying in at 11PM on the 3rd, so I will double-check to be sure!!

Maybe you can guest me into SKL F T3 on Saturday morning for breakfast (but you can have yours in TPR)
    I should be able to guest you into SKL F T3 on Saturday. Do you want me to meet you after your flight into SIN? And how do I identify you?

Leave a comment:

• Kyo
    replied
    Looks like so many people (Wan1dap, me, MAN Flyer, sqdazz) are in BKK that weekend... makes me tempted to call LD#8.5?

But reality is, I really cannot tear myself away on this weekend in particular during the daytime. I can try for an 11pm meet on the 4th of Dec Sat night. If anyone's keen to try the best Pad Thai in the universe, let me know... sqdazz, are you able to come out late on Saturday night? (Hua Mark is not so far away, barely 10 mins late at night in a cab, c'mon...)

And we'll be sure to take those tuk-tuk/mo-sais to sort out who the pansies are...

SIA5390: You're gunning for my record, eh? I hope you're staying overnight at Changi Airport airside also! I'm flying in at 11PM on the 3rd, so I will double-check to be sure!!

Maybe you can guest me into SKL F T3 on Saturday morning for breakfast (but you can have yours in TPR)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X