• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAN Flyer
    replied
    07JUL SIN SKL F 0630-0915
    08JUL SIN SKL F 2015-2330

Willing to help with access, consumption of beverages etc etc...

Leave a comment:

• KeithMEL
    replied
    You can admit one guest indeed with an F BP.

Leave a comment:

• LZ-HMI
    replied
    Yes, that's what I thought, CGK. But I read something saying the opposite on another forum in their Lounge meets thread.

If CGK says I can help with access, then please let it be known that I am willing to try! I'll ask the dragons and clarify if they say anything different.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by LZ-HMI View Post
    I do not have PPS status (yet... ), so cannot help with access, I'm afraid. I'd be pleased to say hello to anyone that may be around.

4 JUL 23:30-24:30 MEL SKL F LZ-HMI
    5 JUL 08:00-12:00 SIN SKL F LZ-HMI
    10 JUL 07:30-08:00 FRA RCC F LZ-HMI
    12 JUL 12:00-14:00 SFO SKL F LZ-HMI
    15 JUL 18:30-20:30 SIN SKL F LZ-HMI
    Hi LZ-HMI,
    Since you put down F lounges, I assume you have F tix. AFAIK, as an F pax, you can have one guest ... i.e. you can help with access.

Leave a comment:

• LZ-HMI
    replied
    I do not have PPS status (yet... ), so cannot help with access, I'm afraid. I'd be pleased to say hello to anyone that may be around.

4 JUL 23:30-24:30 MEL SKL F LZ-HMI
    5 JUL 08:00-12:00 SIN SKL F LZ-HMI
    10 JUL 07:30-08:00 FRA RCC F LZ-HMI
    12 JUL 12:00-14:00 SFO SKL F LZ-HMI
    15 JUL 18:30-20:30 SIN SKL F LZ-HMI

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by cawhite View Post
    I'm going to want to hear that the next time I see you.
    Can we record it, and upload it here on SQTalk, Webmaster?

Only if someone is flying SQ and collects a new one en route...but SQ no longer hands out Snoopy inflight, so I doubt that's going to happen.
    have not seen Snoopy on board for a very longtime!
    Last edited by CGK; 1 July 2007, 11:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cawhite
    replied
    Originally posted by SQFAN View Post
    Oh, how forgetful you are SQFAN as he grins sheepishly while chuckling Scooby Doo style...
    I'm going to want to hear that the next time I see you.
    Originally posted by SQFan
    ...Is Snoopy coming along too?
    Only if someone is flying SQ and collects a new one en route...but SQ no longer hands out Snoopy inflight, so I doubt that's going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    Ahem... <waves from across the room...>
    Oh, how forgetful you are SQFAN as he grins sheepishly while chuckling Scooby Doo style. Sorry cawhite. Is Snoopy coming along too?

Leave a comment:

• cawhite
    replied
    Originally posted by CGK View Post
    No I am not joining, since you and Darth Vader want to be alone...
    Ahem... <waves from across the room...>

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    No, you did not tell us that you're joining us. Well this is great news. Yipeee
    No I am not joining, since you and Darth Vader want to be alone...

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    You guys really exclude me from the equation eh? I thought I had mentioned that I try to accompany jjpb3 in his AC Y seat, while Mr. SQFAN enjoys his bubbly with hot breakfast up front.
    No, you did not tell us that you're joining us. Well this is great news. Yipeee

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
    Or, maybe you could just get up earlier to have a decent time in the lounge, you slug?

Oy, I pity the Darth Vader SQTalker.
    You guys really exclude me from the equation eh? I thought I had mentioned that I try to accompany jjpb3 in his AC Y seat, while Mr. SQFAN enjoys his bubbly with hot breakfast up front.

Leave a comment:

• jjpb3
    replied
    Well, there's a Darth Vader like SQTalker. We are going there to check out the lounge if I can drag/persuade Darth Vader to come along...depends on how the 7th July night time event goes.
    Or, maybe you could just get up earlier to have a decent time in the lounge, you slug?

Oy, I pity the Darth Vader SQTalker.

Leave a comment:

• SQFAN
    replied
    Since I know exactly your itinerary , I have to clarify your lounge access.
    6JUL you will not be able to use SKL. AC flights are considered domestic. Thus they are not leaving from the International Terminal where SKL is located. Last time I was on AC C, I got invited to CO President's Club, which is landside. Small windowless. But at least, free wifi.:
    Thank you for your clarification.
    Updated my post accordingly

8 JUL YVR, 15 minutes only? What will you do? Just take pictures?
    Well, there's a Darth Vader like SQTalker. We are going there to check out the lounge if I can drag/persuade Darth Vader to come along...depends on how the 7th July night time event goes.

8 JUL SFO. Again, UA flight to JFK will not depart from International Terminal. Thus, no SKL access. Being *G, you can go to UA RCC (Your C BP only will not gain you an eutomatic entry). Pretty large area. One of the nicer ones. But don't expect laksa or sandwiches.
    Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• CGK
    replied
    06 JUL
    SFO SKL?
    1300-1600

08 JUL
    YVR AC Maple Leaf
    0730-0745

08 JUL
    SFO SKL?
    1030-1230
    Since I know exactly your itinerary , I have to clarify your lounge access.
    6JUL you will not be able to use SKL. AC flights are considered domestic. Thus they are not leaving from the International Terminal where SKL is located. Last time I was on AC C, I got invited to CO President's Club, which is landside. Small windowless. But at least, free wifi.

8 JUL YVR, 15 minutes only? What will you do? Just take pictures?

8 JUL SFO. Again, UA flight to JFK will not depart from International Terminal. Thus, no SKL access. Being *G, you can go to UA RCC (Your C BP only will not gain you an eutomatic entry). Pretty large area. One of the nicer ones. But don't expect laksa or sandwiches.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X