SQTalk Drinks Meet-Up? Fri, 25 May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey upright man,

That's most kind of you,...and in response to your question about whether or not I would use an SQTalk tag when flying with another airline, I would have to reply:

"Is there any other airline than SQ?!"

...seriously, I'd most definately use it, regardless of who I fly with!

Oh, and the post count updates all of your previous posts, e.g. if you were to look back to your first ever post, then it too would say 92 Not long 'til we're both SQTalk Elite Gold and are able to use the lounge facilities Seeing as you might well get there before me, you can perhaps guest me in before I get access privileges!
    Last edited by nickbot; 27 May 2007, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Ok, if you will use the SQTalk tag for all flights, then I will do the same !
      Maybe we can start a thread with pics showing different places our SQTalk tags have been, you know like the photos with the gnome that travels all round the world, or the "show us where your copy of SilverKris has been" photos ?

Oh I see, anyway if we continue chatting like this to and fro, we will be SQTalk Elite Gold in no time !
      (all right, all right, will guest you into the lounge until you reach Gold status too).
      J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
        different places our SQTalk tags have been...
        I am afraid my tag has been at SKL F Changi as the most often place visited.

Comment

I WANT one of those SQTalk tags

Comment

Apologies for not making it for the meet up, it look fun!

Comment

YK@HKG : I think there are plans to make and distribute more of them, I am just glad I was there on Friday and grabbed mine !

SuperJonJon : yes it was fun, am just waiting for the next one to happen .
              J. my own dear wife J.

Comment

Originally posted by upright man View Post
                It was a good turnout : 8 of us turned up.

Good company, good conversation, and good drinks (thanks sailaway75).
                Nice tags!

Too bad I walked right past you guys...saw you looking...but I was in contact with the FT'ers, and never knew you guys were meeting! (Was also looking for the infamous CGK as well, as he was supposed to be there..)

Comment

Working...
                X