Going mad for mileage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going mad for mileage

Baring in mind December is 3 days old I think i've gone a bit krisflyer crazy. I am spanking my new Altitude card beyond belief to get the higher points accrual and I had gone up to the top level earning by 12pm on the 1st You earn a higher points rate once you spend 1000 dollars in a calendar month.

Its got to the point now where I didn't pay my SP services bill last month so I can combine with this month and pay by Amex by going down to their office, admittedly as last months bill was comically large it will be worth it but still.

I reckon I should get about 45K kris flyer points in December form Amex spend and cashing in a few hotel points but I find myself counting points instead of dollars. Oh dear.

All I can say is, you're not alone and I'd say the vast majority of us can identify with you

Except mine's on my PremierMiles... just need a few more to shore up a nefarious 250k KF scheme this end...

Comment

You're not alone Every time I get sent overseas, I use my KF AMEX card. I can rake in the equivalent of a SIN-BKK-SIN award in one trip!

Which reminds me, I'm going to cancel my CIMB Enrich card now. They won't waive the yearly fee

Comment

Working...
      X