X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [OP deleted] Singapore Hotels rate as most expensive in the region

deleted
    Last edited by trekkie; 23 September 2010, 11:45 PM.

Tokyo was 2nd ???

Did someone forget Hong Kong, Shanghai, and Beijing too ?

Comment

I think PEK shouldn't even be compared with... it's far cheaper than the rest.
      Last edited by Kyo; 20 September 2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

There are rooms in PVG that really pull down the average

Comment

This is one of those studies where you can cut your results any which way you have an incentive to do so.

Comment

Wait a minute...

Why has OP deleted his post???

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Betsy View Post
              Wait a minute...

Why has OP deleted his post???
              Welcome, to the parallel universe, where Temasek lurk around every corner....

Comment

Originally posted by MAN Flyer View Post
                Welcome, to the parallel universe, where Temasek lurk around every corner....

Comment

removed temporaily.
                  Last edited by trekkie; 25 September 2010, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trekkie View Post
                    i find it very ironic that you would post such inappropriate comments that are definitely out of context, given how a few days you specifically posted the in the last post of the following thread. And it was targetted at a specific individual.
                    I find it ironic that after starting a thread, presumably to start a discussion (and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt there) you then go back and delete your first post yet again (you've done that a few times now...) after the grand total of four replies, and try as I may, after re-reading those four replies I cannot for the life of me fathom what has upset you, yet again.

http://www.sqtalk.com/forum/showthre...737#post130737

Normally,with most websites, most owners prefer such issues to be handled away from public interfaces and i'm not sure what to make of your latest comments.
                    You make of them whatever you want, trekkie, I'm sure there will be a conspiracy in it for you somewhere.

I have to say I am rather surprised you saw fit to resurrect that closed thread and the comments about it. We had been kind enough to remove the post entirely and not name who it was posted the racist comment, that after being RBP'd was unanimously agreed by all the Mods that it was offensive and had to go.

You will also note that we didn't bother to PM you another warning as we have come to the conclusion it's a complete waste of time. There is a certain inevitability of you 'talking' yourself into exclusion from here, which I will personally find a real shame as I really enjoy your posts and would definitely miss them.

Now, in a vain attempt to get this thread back on topic, would you care to share with us what it was in those four replies above that pushed you to deleting your OP ?.

Comment

This thread is so surreal....like all those Star Trek movies. Wonder if there's a connection

Comment

Instead of explaining why he deleted the OP, he goes on to yammer about a thread in which he offended quite a few people.

Ban this tool!

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                        This thread is so surreal....like all those Star Trek movies. Wonder if there's a connection
                        HUGE AL

Comment

What, another flurry of post deletions??? As I said in another thread,
                          Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                          Unlike one particular poster, I don't go on a post deletion frenzy when others disagree with my arguments.
                          Hmmm ... In that thread, certain posts have also been deleted.

Including the one where I was called a ray of sunshine, complete with a emoticon.

(Fortunately, the quote function can preserve some of the comic utterances for posterity.)
                          Last edited by jjpb3; 26 September 2010, 08:03 AM.
                          ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by HUGE AL View Post
                            Instead of explaining why he deleted the OP, he goes on to yammer about a thread in which he offended quite a few people.

I will not engage you in your efforts to manipulate me into providing information you desire.

You know, i'm trying very hard to control my emotions here and it doesn't help that you go on posting inappropriate comments especially since i never go posting personal attacks at you and have largely avoid responding to any of your comments unless you initiated and necessitated it.. What you are saying is that you disagreed with some of my previous comments but i dunno what to make of your latest comments.

The only offence that you feel is that i was pointing out the obvious and you just don't like it. Whether you have some kind of agenda is something i won't answer in the open. Some of your comments are no doubt debatable.You have been active user, almost posting a comment every day. As to whether you have abused that right is something i do know but won't answer at the moment.

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                            What, another flurry of post deletions??? As I said in another thread,

Hmmm ... In that thread, certain posts have also been deleted.

Including the one where I was called a ray of sunshine, complete with a emoticon.

Let me clarify that previously deleted comments you are referring to were in no way personal attacks and definitely will not seen as one by an objective person. Again, i'm not sure what to make of your comments. If your objective is to try to place unnecessary and/or inflate blame onto someone, people will notice. And i'm not sure if thats even appropriate.

Perhaps if you don't like me removing content, you should ask whether you contributed to part of that decision.

AFAIK, i'm in conversation with several website admin controllers. For obvious reasons, those conversations remain confidential. IMHO, this thread should be locked before it turns into a "hating trekkie thread". Disagreeing with someone is ok but turning it into personal attacks AFAIK, is not OKKKK! To constantly pick on someone because they are an easy target and don't retaliate is online bullying and leads to defamation complaints etc...

Originally posted by Savage25 View Post
                            Your comments, even though not obvious are beginning to sound intentional and offensive.

We both know who anthony prakasam is and we both know he participates in online forums, not necessary this website.A few years ago, i met prakasam in sydney. I was asked to keep a secret which till this day i have. Its unfortunate that this prakasam has decided to post unnecessary and sometimes offensive remarks about me either here or elsewhere.

I think it is obvious what i'm trying to say. Stop posting attacks or offensive directed personal remarks.

Comment

Originally posted by trekkie View Post
                              I will not engage you in your efforts to manipulate me into providing information you desire.

You know, i'm trying very hard to control my emotions here and it doesn't help that you go on posting inappropriate comments especially since i never go posting personal attacks at you and have largely avoid responding to any of your comments unless you initiated and necessitated it.. What you are saying is that you disagreed with some of my previous comments but i dunno what to make of your latest comments.

The only offence that you feel is that i was pointing out the obvious and you just don't like it. Whether you have some kind of agenda is something i won't answer in the open. Some of your comments are no doubt debatable.You have been active user, almost posting a comment every day. As to whether you have abused that right is something i do know but won't answer at the moment.
                              HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                              X