Starbucks at JFK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starbucks at JFK

Hi, anyone can shed the light for me? I know when I am taking DL from JFK, there is a Starbucks corner inside the terminal. I will go through JFK Terminal 7 this time, i.e. where UA, BA, CX departs. Is there any Starbucks there?
    Thanks for the info!

Last time I was in T7, there was a Peet's only, but no Starbucks.
    HUGE AL

Comment

for sq lpp and other sq talkers... anytime we have a do, and you have a starbucks craving... the coffee is on me. =)

Comment

I was waiting for the taipeiflyer chime in once the "Peet's" word came into play.
        HUGE AL

Comment

Originally posted by taipeiflyer View Post
          for sq lpp and other sq talkers... anytime we have a do, and you have a starbucks craving... the coffee is on me. =)
          When our paths crosses, I will definitely take up that offer.

Comment

Hehe... Taipeiflyer, want to meet me in Taipei next weekend?

I sense an opportunity!

J/K, if I get a coffee craving, I'm there to try Taiwanese stuff, not Starbucks! Never tried Peet's before, do they have it in Taiwan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
              J/K, if I get a coffee craving, I'm there to try Taiwanese stuff, not Starbucks! Never tried Peet's before, do they have it in Taiwan?
              Peet's ain't Taiwanese either.

I tend to go to the independents whenever i can (no offence to taipeiflyer - and hey I won't say no to free coffee ). In Asia or at least the places I've visited it seems like the big chains are the way to go for my regular doses of soy latte though.
              All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
                I tend to go to the independents whenever i can (no offence to taipeiflyer - and hey I won't say no to free coffee ). In Asia or at least the places I've visited it seems like the big chains are the way to go for my regular doses of soy latte though.
                I'd like to see you order a soy latte at independents in cities where the coffee culture pre-dates Starbucks ... Paris, Rome, Vienna ...
                ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                  I'd like to see you order a soy latte at independents in cities where the coffee culture pre-dates Starbucks ... Paris, Rome, Vienna ...
                  Was v much possible in Rome and Paris.

Though in Rome i needed to make sure that i ordered "caffe latte with soy milk" or I'd just get a glass of soy milk. Some places were apparently used to dumb tourists like myself though.

I forgot what it's called in Paris but some places did do soy.

I'd try my luck in VIE later this year.

PS: yes I do also try to check out the local brews.
                  Last edited by KeithMEL; 10 June 2008, 09:34 PM.
                  All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

I tend to go to the independents whenever i can...
                    OH, you KNOW you opened a can of worms there... I sense a reply to that will occur shortly...
                    HUGE AL

Comment

Was v much possible in Rome and Paris.
                      Oh I never claimed it was impossible. I just said it would be fun to see you try it at a typical local cafe in the said cities. I guess I'll get to see that in Vienna.

(I imagine it's just like when I order egg white omelets in Europe: in principle possible, in practice requiring many tries to hit the jackpot.)
                      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Originally posted by jjpb3 View Post
                        Oh I never claimed it was impossible. I just said it would be fun to see you try it at a typical local cafe in the said cities. I guess I'll get to see that in Vienna.

(I imagine it's just like when I order egg white omelets in Europe: in principle possible, in practice requiring many tries to hit the jackpot.)
                        I have to admit that a certain Italy based SQTalker did give me some tips prior to my arrival in Rome which made life a fair bit easier.

Comment

I am at JFK T7 now. Only Starbucks in airside. Unfortunately, I could not find what I am looking for.

Comment

Now Starbucks doesn't love SQ LPP...
                            HUGE AL

Comment

Working...
                            X