Help with identifying and locating restaurant in Tokyo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with identifying and locating restaurant in Tokyo

Can anyone who know Japanese help me locate this restaurant in Tokyo?

Unfortunately the author of that trip report himself can't remember where it is... A renowned sushi place apparently. If all else fails I might just print out the picture and have the concierge staff locate it.
    Last edited by KeithMEL; 11 November 2007, 07:49 PM.
    All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Originally posted by KeithMEL View Post
    Can anyone who know Japanese help me locate this restaurant in Tokyo?

Unfortunately the author of that trip report himself can't remember where it is... A renowned sushi place apparently. If all else fails I might just print out the picture and have the concierge staff locate it.
    I do
    Info Credit (c) http://www.bento.com/rev/0755.html

picture credit (c) http://www.bento.com/rp/tsukiji-sei2.jpg

Sushi Sei
    Tsukiji: Sushi.

Tsukiji 4-13-9 Chuo-ku , Tokyo . Open 8am-1pm, 5-8pm. Closed Sundays, holidays. Tel: 3541-7720.

Located next to Tsukiji (the world largest fish market) since 1877.
    Last edited by Tim; 12 November 2007, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Impressive reply, Tim.
      ‘Lean into the sharp points’

Comment

Fantastic. Thanks so much, Tim!
        All opinions shared are my own, and are not necessarily those of my employer or any other organisation of which I'm affiliated to.

Comment

If you're headed over there, I prefer Sushi Dai and it's US$30 Omakase.

http://travel.nytimes.com/travel/gui...=1154654633758
          HUGE AL

Comment

Thanks, HUGE AL. Seeing that I have 4 days in Tokyo I might just try them both.

Comment

If you can get up early, go to Tsukiji early in the morning; like 530am; and have a walk in the market then go have some of the freshest sashimi/sushi you can ever have

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
                If you can get up early, go to Tsukiji early in the morning; like 530am; and have a walk in the market then go have some of the freshest sashimi/sushi you can ever have
                I did that last time I was in TYO. I was out till 5am, then decided to head over to the market when it opened. Sensational place.

Twas much easier than having to wake up by 0530 I guess.

Comment

Working...
                X