• Show
Clear All

My sheer driving pleasure...oh yes

Comment

3 more days to picking up my new ride....can't wait

Comment

Don't have any photos of it but a......

2006 Subaru Legacy GT Estate (Stationwagon) 2.0L Turbo, Black

Bought it second hand when i moved from KL, selling my heavily modified 1999 Subaru Legacy B4 there.

The '06 Auto model comes with 265hp and not much else...... Subaru is not known for high spec'd interiors and equipment but instead takes that "saving" and puts it into the drivetrain and engine.

Comment

I don't get to drive much, I'm usually chauffeur driven. My limo is unusually spacious and I get my friends to tag along with me coz it's such a waste of energy to have such a big car with only me inside. Unlike most of the limo you have seen, mine is not 6 metres long, but 6 carriages long!

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/50/13...5f4594.jpg?v=0

Comment

Originally posted by 9V-JKL View Post
            So what is it?

Comment

GM-Daewoo Tosca 2.0L 6cyl (company car) here in S. Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by bloob View Post
                People who think Audis are boring should really check out the RS4... the new S5 is also quite a looker and firebreathing rocket.
                Saw and heard and tested (albeit very shortly) the Q7 today (okay, I had already seen it on the road but not taken a good look at it). What an ugly, expensive, fuel guzzling, oversized crap-sounding car probably good if you love the feeling of driving a road train

luckily they still know how to build limousins and sportscars
                Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

Originally posted by up and away View Post
                  What an ugly, expensive, fuel guzzling, oversized crap-sounding car probably good if you love the feeling of driving a road train

luckily they still know how to build limousins and sportscars
                  It sure is big. Didn't think the 4.2 sounded that bad.....
                  Personally, I'd save myself £10,000 and but a six month old VW Toureg with the awesome 5.0 V10 TDI.......OMG...I've never shifted 0-60 so fast in something so big in all my life. Most. Surreal. Experience....EVER.
                  If God had really intended men to fly, he'd make it easier to get to the airport.

Comment

Well to me the engine sounded like the old GM a neighbour of mine used to have- or like a truck.

I can't really comment on the Touareg because strangely I've seen more Porsche Cayennes than Touaregs
                    Capslock is cruise control for cool... not!

See you at W:O:A 2010- rain or shine!

Comment

been thinking about adding a prius. but i would never get to drive it. after i bought my porsche last year, i gave my sister in san francisco my ford mustang convertible. when i visited her a couple months later, she said: "you know, you should probably leave the porsche here, because it's a safer car for the girls (i have two nieces ages 2 and 3). They could get hurt easier in a convertible." what can i say, i'm a big softie when it comes to my nieces (and my sister).

Comment

Just fulled up my RAV4 today (the one i posted)

Based on the trip ODM and the amount of fuel i just added i got the following:

612.8 km from 52.565 L of fuel which stems down to approx 8.6 L/100km
                        Cost of the fuel (91 octane [premium]) 1.449 $ CAD / L (in Ottawa, Ontario; 1.323 $ CAD / L for 87 octane [regular])

I was getting approx 0.124 $ CAD / km

Not bad, but of course could be a lot better...i have the trip ODM going on my uncles 2005 Corolla CE, so when i finally get to fill that one up i would like to see what the cost is as well

I remember when i moved to Otttawa back in September of 2000, 49.9 cents CAD / L was the average price and then anything over 60 cents was a rip off...oh man i would sell my brother into slavery for that price again...aww heck i will still sell my brother into slavery (even if i dont get that price)

Anyone want him...2 dollah 2 dollah!! I make you good deal, CHEAP CHEAP (man I miss Bangkok lol)
                        Last edited by hofo_mofo; 26 June 2008, 08:55 AM.
                        I'm still waiting for my cookie as my first name is Kris

Comment

Suzuki Swift 1.5/A 2006 [Singapore] - Not allowed to touch the ML and E class mercs at home

"Kah*" [Sydney]

*Hokkien for legs

Comment

Cool, what colour would it be?

Comment

Just needs a wash and polish before I pick her up tomorrow....

Comment

Just needs a wash and polish before I pick her up tomorrow....

Did you change the brakes? Looks great!

Comment

Working...
                                X