Toddler put in plane overhead locker!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toddler put in plane overhead locker!

I think this Flight attendant must be a fan off Come Fly With Me.

Newspaper Herald Sun

Australian airline Virgin Blue has reportedly sacked a flight attendant who put a toddler in an overhead locker.

Natalie Williamson claims that her 17-month-old son Riley was placed in a locker by a steward while on a flight from Fiji to Sydney three months ago.

However, according to Virgin Blue, the flight attendant put the young child in the compartment because he was taking part in a peek-a-boo game with him and Ms Williamson's estranged husband.

Ms Williamson told the paper: "My husband, Shayne, was standing one metre behind my son, Riley, when the air steward picked him up and placed him in the overhead compartment.

"I stood up and there were people laughing and then I said 'Get my son out of there now'", adding, "I was devastated. I was absolutely devastated. I was crying. My husband was in shock. For days on end I was crying."

Riley, who was locked in the overhead compartment in complete darkness for a reported ten seconds, is said to have been suffering from anxiety since the incident took place.

A Virgin spokesperson commented: "We have expressed our sincere apologies to the guest and have provided them with a credit for the full amount of the two return flights."

Nice and quiet private bed for her son what's the problem?....
    There have been many times where I wanted to chuck children in the overhead lockers! I remember once a woman thought the best way to stop a toddler having a tantrum was to shut her in the toilet and let her kick and scream for about 15minutes. Some people really shouldn't breed.

Comment

Working...
    X